• Real

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Barca

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

mc_lovin

Would be nice to breath down their neck while they compete for the CL. Realistically it should make no difference though.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'll tell you what, I don't dislike RM how we disliked them during 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and during Mourinho's cunt era - but I'm sick and tired of their "luck". So yeah, fuck it - let's injure V Junior and Camavinga half on purpose tomorrow. I'd rather see Bayern win CL. And oh, FUCK DEMBELE!!!

weloveyuner

Come on guys! This is probably the last game of the season that matters! El Clásico is always important, no matter how bad both teams are. I don't like admitting this, as this is what Madrid did to us under Mourinho, but this is also a chance to make sure Madrid don't win the Champions League. I would have our defenders go studs up on Vini and Rodrygo, just like they used to do to Messi. Wear them out; hack them down. If we can't win this game, at least make it 90 minutes of pure hell for them. A little payback for all those shenanigans against us...

BJJ

I thought Aussies were supposed to be mentally strong in sports.

Never seen a bigger cuck than BJJ on this forum. Even the trolls predict a W for Barca every now and then :lol:
You clearly can't handle the truth. Thus club is cucked, not me. They have the loser mentality, not me.

JohnN

Real won't give a shit for this game. they played an exhausting game in Manchester and the title is settled. Not even a win today will feel any good for us.
PSG match was the whole season and Araujo made sure we fuck it up.

Temptation

Why is this femboy skunk criticising a poster like Barcilliant? :lol:

Unlike most of this forum, BJJ doesn't sugar-coat it and says it as it is. This is a forum where sheer delusion is applauded while you get hate for being a realist. It's like if TY from AFTV was a Football Forum. :lol:

These idiots try to shut down voices of reason like BJJ to cope with their own insecurities. The guy called out Xavi and Laporta's incompetence way before anyone else did. He's been proven right. Cry more.

ajnotkeith

The league isnt over if we win this game.

We are in great form and can cut the gap to 5. Whilst they have an easy LaLiga schedule after that, they are also fighting on two fronts and will have to do heavy rotations in league matches.

It would be difficult, but not impossible, to gain 5 points on them in 6 games. That is, if we win all 7 remaining (we have done this before under Xavi in going on large LL streaks), we could win the title.

Home of Barca Fans