Vinícius Júnior

serghei

He still gets past players just fine. He just dives far too often to get players carded because he is a prick.

cracken

well said

@tjuanmarti: "What a shame of a person, Vinicius. Now mocking Fermín. He neither knows how to lose nor knows how to win... But at this rate the story will soon turn against him. Hard to be more disgusting."
If anything this post highlights the hysteria around Vinicius in Spain. Fermin mocked Madrid and Bellingham with a premature celebration in front of the Madrid crowd only to get the real thing dropped on his head in the dying minutes of the game. Reacting to this situation with laughing emoji is fairly innocuous and not worth this tirade from this butthhurt journalist.

El Gato

Villarato!
Position doesn't matter, thats why i say heat map.
He can be CF on paper all he wants(he doesn't want to be one btw), him and Vinicius occupy basically the same spaces on the pitch.

Different players, but, remember how Griezmann and Messi didnt really work together?

Was the same issue, two players who basically played the same position on the pitch
The point is they've already moved him off the wing. If they keep moving him to the other side, and he produces regardless, this is what will make it click and could get scary

But coming off the right is far different than coming off the left, as we've seen with Rodrygo, and Vini is generally quite right-footed. Could have buried that chance last night on his left

Horatio

You're welcome
Genius from carlo to not play him as wide as to have him need to cut inside and take chances that will go in 1/20 and lead to confidence being shot.

M3ls

Absolutely the best player in the world at the current time. Capable of creating danger out of literally nothing. I want to listen to the clowns who laughed when I said 4 years ago that Vinni would become a world class player.

M3ls

I am convinced that he is better than prime Neymar. Even prime Ronaldo 7 did not create such a volume of danger. I'm not talking about just goal's statistics now.

Home of Barca Fans