Xavi Simons

Andresito

Staff member
Not sure how reliable this is, take it with a pinch of salt.
[MD] Xavi Simons has a clause in his contract that he can choose where to go on loan. He has chosen Barcelona

Messi983

Not sure how reliable this is, take it with a pinch of salt.
[MD] Xavi Simons has a clause in his contract that he can choose where to go on loan. He has chosen Barcelona

That's pretty irrelevant as I think PSG will have a spot for him in the first team next season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Rumour mill will now swing into high gear but there’s nothing credible to this link - great headline/story notwithstanding

khaled_a_d

That's pretty irrelevant as I think PSG will have a spot for him in the first team next season.
Maybe, although if they decide to loan him again we are perfect spot for him.
He will be that pseudo LW that supports the midfielder from day one. He is a La Masia talent who speaks Spanish and is named after our coach, so chances that Xavi will play him is big.

For PSG I am not sure tbh, he is currently a winger rather than midfielder and I don't think he fits Lucho plan more than Dembele & Barcola tbh.
Can see Lucho preference to let him grow another year on loan tbh.

I am not putting high hopes on the deal, but I see him as the cheap lian alternative for LW that we are looking at.

When he left I was honestly depressed, specifically vcause he went to PSG and back then that was a career death sentence. Inshallah he can come back and help complete our new golden generation.

mc_lovin

What's the expection here? Decent to good squad player? That's the best case I see.

Not sure why people talk about him potentially being a game changer for us.

Windhook

Xavi signing back the player named after him would be fun.

No way I'm following him, but watching highlights of his PSV career, his physique and style of play reminds me so much of Coutinho.

Home of Barca Fans