16 - Fermín López

JamDav1982

Kessie isn’t a goalscorer. He is good at pens but not better in final
third than likes of FDJ and Pedri even. It is more just he is so poor when deeper it is a better fit when further forward.

Porque

Fermin Lopez is our new signing.

The player has Xavi full confidence and is the clubs bet in replacing Dembele.

Coming to Sport and MD in 3... 2... 1...

Masetro10

Fermin Lopez has the mentality we need from players. Warrior spirit. Same as Gavi and Araujo.

These types of players are needed because when a team falls behind they do not crumble. With that being said 1 game does not make a starter or star.

JamDav1982

Fermin Lopez has the mentality we need from players. Warrior spirit. Same as Gavi and Araujo.

These types of players are needed because when a team falls behind they do not crumble. With that being said 1 game does not make a starter or star.

Quality of player matters a lot more than that.

Barca will massively miss Pedri or FDJ in big games than Gavi for example.

Andresito

Staff member
Did well against a tired Spurs side. Still not totally sold on him, I'd like to see good performances against Liga teams. Preseason is a whole different thing.

TheStig

I see bigger potential in him than Gavi. Gavi has the hype, fans love him because he is fighting all the time but there is not much talent with the ball.

Porque

Realistically, he is not going to get much minutes in the first team. Maybe a little more than Pablo Torre since Xavi favours him more but he is probably last pick in both midfield and attack.

The B team is shaping up to be interesting though in terms of potential and talents. Edu Sanchez (confirmed today), Faye and Trilli for the backline. Darvich in midfield, Percon up front. Wish we could add a high potential AML and DMC to the squad too.

Some talented signings there. I reckon Fermin could be the best player in the team when Lamine isn't (and signs are he will be fast tracked).

Luckily for him, Xavi has raised his stock immensely and moved him from outskirts of the B team, to the hottest midfield prospect there.

Messi983

Don't think he's ready to compete for first team minutes (although we don't really have that much depth in midfield if Xavi will use 4 mid setup) but probably too good for Primera RFEF. If we could find a good club then a loan to a Segunda A team would probably be the best.

But if he stays then should train with the first team and play regularly for Barca Atletic. Definitely shouldn't repeat mistake we did with Torre last year and leave him on the bench for a whole season.

Should also extend his contract which expires next year even if I don't believe he's thinking about leaving now that he's on the verge of the first team. But his mind could change within a few months if he'll get a Pablo Torre treatment.

Home of Barca Fans