2021 Ballon d'Or

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Messi is easily the GOAT, although I think Lewy should've won Baqllon d'Or 2021. I saw this elsewhere

Stats from club competitions + internationals during calender year 2021 (from Transfermarkt)

- Robert Lewandowski: 62 goals + 9 assists in 4346 minutes = 1.47 goal/assist per 90

- Erling Haaland: 44 goals + 15 assists in 3920 minutes = 1.35 goal/assist per 90

- Kylian Mbappe: 45 goals + 25 assists in 5277 minutes = 1.19 goal/assist per 90

- Karim Benzema: 41 goals + 13 assists in 4791 minutes = 1.02 goal/assist per 90

- Lionel Messi: 40 goals + 17 assists in 5180 minutes = 0.99 goal/assist per 90

Individual lewa was the best in 2021 and imo he should have won but in ballon dor big titles are very decisive, thats why in 16 and 18 ronaldo and modric won and if we considering this its ok that Messi won

Richard.H

I like that the gap has widened between CR7 and LM7 on trophies, but Lewa should've won. No, Messi did not have a better season and no, Copa America doesn't automatically make him a winner.

Rassvet

Jorginho did quite well. I thought he would outperform expectations a bit but him getting double Benzema’s tally is surprising.

malvolio

All the crying in here for Lewandowski. Motherfucker wants a Ballon D'or? Then he should move to La Liga or EPL. Poland ain't winning shit anyway.

Scoring a truck load in the Bundesliga with Bayern is meaningless. Put Haaland in there and he would do the same.

El Flaco

Stats when voting ended

XiBs2RD.jpg

Although the graph forgot to add their respective minutes, Lewandowski still has way better goal/assist ratio.

CatalinR10

Although the graph forgot to add their respective minutes, Lewandowski still has way better goal/assist ratio.

although I agree that Lewa was more consistent overall , Messi was better in the first 6 months carying a trash Barca and winning the Copa which seems that worked massively in his favor.

Rassvet

@piersmorgan
No offence to Messi but he's not even in the Top2 players at PSG, let alone best in the world. #BallonDor

Morten

All the crying in here for Lewandowski. Motherfucker wants a Ballon D'or? Then he should move to La Liga or EPL. Poland ain't winning shit anyway.

Scoring a truck load in the Bundesliga with Bayern is meaningless. Put Haaland in there and he would do the same.

Yes, breaking Mullers scoring record and scoring more than anybody in CL is "meaningless".

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No offence to Piers Morgan, but he's a fat sack of shit that works/worked for absolute scum in the UK that hacked a dead girl's phone for a story :coffee:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Kind of a slap in the face for Barca. Those guys were kicked out/let go of the club but they continued to win regardless.

Not really. Well, perhaps the case with Suarez (I am one of the tiny minority on this forum to think we should have kept him with a much reduced pay and role, if he agreed). Messi simply couldn't be kept.

Everything has to end in the end.

Morten

Voting wasn't even that close, so all Messi needs for his 8th would be a good run with Argentina or CL next year.

Home of Barca Fans