27 - Lamine Yamal

jamrock

I love the fact that he clearly figured out Mendes between games 1 and 2, knew he couldn't beat him for straight up pace, so those little hesitation to get him off balance was key to beating him.

He's gonna be so freaking good, just no injuries please

mc_lovin

If you ask me our success in the future primarily depends on the likes of Lamine, Roque, Guille Fernandez, maybe transfers like Estevao and so on. Midfield and defence will be up there with the best, but attack worries me (too many ifs).

I really hope Lamine's athletic talent matches up with his footballing ability.

jamrock

That's a fair assessment, It also replies in Pedri finally being fit and becoming the player we know he can be.

I'm confident the injury won't have a long term effect on Gavi's ability

Defensive is pretty much set.

We really need roque to come good or someone else I don't know who.

Is it me or is this kid getting quicker every single game? Crazy improvement on the first few yards and on long distance. Probably because his body is still developing as he is still a kid.

Wondering if he can improve his pace even more.

Porque

If you ask me our success in the future primarily depends on the likes of Lamine, Roque, Guille Fernandez, maybe transfers like Estevao and so on. Midfield and defence will be up there with the best, but attack worries me (too many ifs).

I really hope Lamine's athletic talent matches up with his footballing ability.

Marquez doing a nice job breaking him into the B team so far. Hasn't looked spectacular but looks like he belongs.

Home of Barca Fans