Boxing

fergus90

No point in them two running it back, they're both well retired. The Pacquiao-Mayweather fight of this era is taking place next month anyway in Errol Spence vs Terence Crawford.

silas002

While Mayweather and Pacquiao have retired, I am eagerly anticipating the upcoming Errol Spence vs. Terence Crawford fight, which is being hailed as the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight of this era.

Total-Football

Biggest robbery of all time. Fury simply lost to Nganou and judges still gave him the win shamelessly lol.. this arbitrariness and bias in boxing need to stop. Raise the number of judges to 5.

iniestaGOAT

Biggest robbery of all time. Fury simply lost to Nganou and judges still gave him the win shamelessly lol.. this arbitrariness and bias in boxing need to stop. Raise the number of judges to 5.

Fury took him to school. MMA fans are so desperate for a W over boxing.. it is very sad.

This is real fighting not crotch sniffing UFC.

Total-Football

We need to ban all casuals from this thread! ASAP!
The fuck are u talking about all I'm watching is boxing in all combat sport. I never even watched ngannou. Fury was a disgrace and came unprepared.. teddy atlas and a bunch of legendary boxers all said The same shit post fight.. in a boxing match where each fighter bags a few rounds the knockout is usually a big factor. Fury outboxed wilder in their first fight and only the 2 knock outs saved wilder from a clear loss.

ajnotkeith

I would bet my house on wilder knocking out usyk let alone fury
he did it against everybody so far; you will see it will be very one sided fight, hell even Joshua had him in trouble a couple of times.
just no; Usyk has ZERO chance vs Fury, Tyson will just lean on him; if Joshua was smart he would do the same.
Fury would have a lot more success than Joshua, he's just more savvy and experienced in a boxing ring. Uses his weight, leans on people, roughs them up.

Usyk is top class, but likes of Chisora made it a tougher night for him. I do feel sorry for him though, he was built up by Matchroom as some unbeatable, all time great and the reality is he's a fantastic athlete learning on the job, which was evident throughout to people who really follow boxing. It's like even he doesn't really know what kind of fighter he is.
Usyk will beat Fury.
You guys were told!

Total-Football

I don't agree wih the scoring. I think it was a draw and only because of round 9. Fury absolutely won the majority of rounds.

The ref job is to assess the situation. With 10 seconds to the end of the round he has to give the boxer the benefit of doubt especially for a high profile fight. He made the right call.

Excellent fight by two great boxers. If fury decides to continue boxing I see him winning the rematch. He won't allow it to go to distance this time.

Amazing fight regardless.

Home of Barca Fans