CL | Round of 16 - 2nd Leg: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 (6-5 agg.)

Total-Football

Bayern fans seem to have short memories if they are crying cheat.

Last season vs Juventus the referee ignored fouls in build up to two Bayern goals and then they chopped off a perfectly good Morata goal for offside which would have put Juventus 2-0 up in Munich.

[youtube]X1rGbatibpo[/youtube]

Show them this video and they should shut the fuck up .. Just in one season their duo put Neymar's exageration to shame.

RMU ReBorn

Bayern fans seem to have short memories if they are crying cheat.

Last season vs Juventus the referee ignored fouls in build up to two Bayern goals and then they chopped off a perfectly good Morata goal for offside which would have put Juventus 2-0 up in Munich.
That won't get such a wide attention . Reason being Bayern don't have a rival club who is as big as Real is ,considering Real's influence to manipulate whatever they want in media which can create huge impact among fans in Social media . Nobody gives a feck about Bayern cheating as nobody cares/worry about their win
Not the case with us and Rm ..Any decision in favor would hit headline's . That's how scums of Bayern and juve get away

RMU ReBorn

I absolutely love Redcafe. Minimal bias, minimal retards, minimal stupidity..the forum is graceful and elegant and to me shows the stature of Manchester United. They are the English team which I respect the most. They are elite.
Still there are some salty scums whining around there . They are even calling Messi a diver . [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] don't waste time explaining football rules to such cunts

El Flaco

Norway coach Lars Lagerbäck on the penalty given to Luis Suárez against PSG:

"It's unprofessional in regard of dives for deciding games like this. I feel sadness for the world of football."

Edit: Found a decent translation for the entire discussion on that video

Lagerbäck happens to be a pundit for Viasat Football during CL-games next to Erik Niva (who's usually an insightful Sweden's football journalist here in Sweden) during post-match talk of this game.

Ola Wenström (the host): Barcelona made an incredible turnaround, miracle victory with 6 goals against 1 [from PSG]. Where 2 goals came in injury time within the last 3, 4, 5 minutes. Barcelona made a comeback and won, thus advanced to quarter-final. An 4-0 advantage for PSG transformed into 6-5 aggregate loss.

We'll take a look on some key situations because it's an debatable miracle comeback that we've witnessed for a little while ago at Camp Nou. A penalty sequence that made Lasse [Lagerbäck] really angry and many are with him.

Lars Lagerbäck: Ah, well... If they don't introduce video punishment in retrospective... We should point out that they [UEFA] makes the situation happens the way Barcelona are playing. But when Barcelona gets the chance to win this game thanks to a blatant, blatant dive. Why do we have a ref who stands near the goal?

The main referee might wasn't able to see it from his position if it was contact or not, it's understandable. But the referee who stands near the goal has to see it. And if he's able to give a penalty call, then he's to be courage enough to make sure it's not penalty as well. Above all, it's unprofessional in regard of dives for deciding games like this. I feel sadness for the world of football. It's really unprofessional from the players to act that way.

Ola Wennström: Luis Suárez hd previously a yellow card for diving, but this time, he got a penalty instead of being sent off for another dive, It felt so when you saw the situation and that sequence clearly shows it should've been that way. Barca-players are showing unlimited happiness there, but there's a clouded joy to look at.

Erik Niva: In case if it was just an one individual situation, like a hooking or something like that, then it would've been a slightly easier to get over it. But this is inescapable that ever since Cavani scored their away goal, Barcelona players systematically diving into PSG's penalty box in an desperate attempt to get a penalty. Suárez and Neymar are the worse offenders. But it was actually worse than anything I've ever seen from Barcelona. They've received massice criticism for their hypocrisy and doing this systematically throughout many years.

RMU ReBorn

Real Madrid scored an offside goal in the final last season and have benefited from other poor decisions such as Nani red card vs Man Utd when they were struggling.

Man Utd scored an offside goal vs Barca in CL Final.

PSG scored a goal in 2-2 game vs Barca where Zlatan was about 2m offside.

They conveniently forget any decisions which went their way in the past.

Could name a huge list of decisions that have gone against Barca in past few seasons since this Uefalona crap started.
Wrongly called offside goal vs Inter

Penalty in favor of us in Camp Nou vs chelsea ( 2009)

Penalty which was not given at Emirates (2010)

Penalty denied last season against Atleti

Blatant dive by Malouda to send of Abidal in Bridge

Lots and lots .. Ballack should have been send of in Camp Nou .

RMU ReBorn

The referee was shameful... One fake penalty on Suarez, one penalty forgotten on Di Maria (Mascherano recognize it) , one red forgotten ... I don't like conspiracy and I love Barca, but as a Paris fan, i think we were fucked by this german referee.

But it can't explain our performance.

Forgotten Penalty on Messi and Ney. Marquinhos hand ball , Verrati getting away without a red on 93rd minute .. You want me to mention all ? . Go cry somewhere else

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lagerbäck called out the Portuguese players too in the Euros, but has he ever done so to his own players?

One thing doing so as a pundit on tv and towards opposition players, but gotta call out own players as well.

Looking forward to see what he does here when one of our own players eventually exaggerate a foul. I'll bet he'll waive it away and celebrate if it leads to a favorable situation.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From Tom Brady

Now THAT's a comeback!! Neymar, Messi and the rest of FC Barcelona -- what an inspiring display of will and determination under pressure. Congrats on the incredible win and best of luck keeping the magic alive the rest of the way!

17191245_1478135932227552_180429146461609883_n.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That won't get such a wide attention . Reason being Bayern don't have a rival club who is as big as Real is ,considering Real's influence to manipulate whatever they want in media which can create huge impact among fans in Social media . Nobody gives a feck about Bayern cheating as nobody cares/worry about their win
Not the case with us and Rm ..Any decision in favor would hit headline's . That's how scums of Bayern and juve get away

Exactly. Bayern is considered the crown jewel in German club football and is often shielded from criticism by the media, nobody can really effectively challenge their narratives and perspectives.

raskolnikov

I never get why we are singled out so much for cheating when it doesnt happen more than at other clubs. People still refer to Chelsea 8 years ago. Regardless refs will be terrified to give us anything from now on and any bullshit call against us will be "justice". So we are definitly put of luck in cl and need to be extra good in the next rounds.

Home of Barca Fans