CL Round of 16: Barca - Napoli 3-1

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joan

Agree. I feel like they had a lot of ball dominance at certain times and pressure but didnt create clear chances with it.
Roberto saved the night. I was worried about him considering he hasn't played since January but he's always been good with the ball and intelligent. Raphinha had a great match too. Makes one wonder why Xavi didn't play Pedri in midfield and Raphinha on the wing in the first leg. That's when we lost control too.

But happy to be in the QF.

Porque

Agree. I feel like they had a lot of ball dominance at certain times and pressure but didnt create clear chances with it.

They had a good spell in between our second and the midfield change. Which is normal as they were one of the best sides in Europe last year, and trying to get back in the match.

Saying that though, across the two legs Leipzig were better than Madrid. So I'm not going to scrutinize too much beating Napoli and being better for around 60-65% of the whole tie.

kattanib

I think we need to adjust our mindset .. we are not a tier 1 team anymore and thus today was an exceptionally great game and this is the best we can hope for. We are the team that everyone would hope to play against next round, along with Porto and PSV if they qualify

jamrock

If we had a fully fix squad, we could dream of a great night and a few lucky breaks to get us into the SF.

But QF is probably it for us.

Home of Barca Fans