Copa: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-4

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Frenkie would have lost his mind as well.

It was a collective collapse

Why everyone so keen to put the blame on certain players?

if we had Christensen + FDJ we would of been able to cover more ground and had better defensive positioning as we currently play with 9.5 men when we have busi in midfield and lewy up top.

JamDav1982

Barca were shite away to Real in first leg really.

Only FDJ looked good in that game other than defenders clearing well from box.

That type of win wasnt sustainable either.

Gavi, Raphinha etc could barely pass the ball that night either.

serghei

Yeah, well, we were due a bad loss vs Madrid.

Move on, win the title as soon as possible, and work to improve the squad in the summer, it is badly needed. Forget about Messi, we have more positions to sign players on.

JamDav1982

Improving squad wont happen to level need as they wont sell who would need to in order to make the changes.

Messi will arrive and Xavi will look befuddled on sidelines muttering about intensity when his mid 30s lads cant keep up off the ball.

serghei

Completely agree with this.

FdJ absence was the absence we've felt the most all season. His energy in midfield can't be matched by anyone really. Least of all by Roberto, Busi and Kessie lol, who are all slow as hell.

Asylum15

Yeah, well, we were due a bad loss vs Madrid.

Move on, win the title as soon as possible, and work to improve the squad in the summer, it is badly needed. Forget about Messi, we have more positions to sign players on.

We need to keep Messi the fuck away from this squad, I don't give a bollocks about his legacy.

Last thing we need is a guy strolling around when we don't have it!

Horatio

You're welcome
We need to keep Messi the fuck away from this squad, I don't give a bollocks about his legacy.

Yip. Yet malvolio would give his left nut to have him back.

JamDav1982

FdJ absence was the absence we've felt the most all season. His energy in midfield can't be matched by anyone really. Least of all by Roberto, Busi and Kessie lol, who are all slow as hell.

Not even 'best ball winner in world' Gavi? With and energy that makes him 'elite'.

Roberto and Kessie were better than Gavi tonight but keep taking aim at same players.

Birdy

Outclassing and collapsing can't coexist in a football game according to @Birdy

Ive heard it all now :lol:

Outclassing is a team doing its best but can't win because the opponent is on a different tier (tactically and otherwise)

Collapsing is one team losing its shit and giving up the game.
What happened tonight
and at Anfield
and in many other occasions in our recent history

You don't sound like calm at all BTW

Morten

Even though Messi still has some great qualities, it wouldn't make sense for Barca to stall their rebuild to put their faith in two 35 year olds to lead the attack.

I can't imagine that working out well in big games for you.

Birdy

Such an indisputable a truth as saying that the sun rises from the east

But the fanboy brigade of braindeads will start typing their shit again

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Outclassing is a team doing its best but can't win because the opponent is on a different tier (tactically and otherwise)

Collapsing is one team losing its shit and giving up the game.
What happened tonight
and at Anfield
and in many other occasions in our recent history

You don't sound like calm at all BTW

So outclassing doesn?t occur if team is winning? You said it all without me even needing to argue. If I wasn?t calm I?d try to argue with this but respectful logic worthy of arguing against is completely absent. What you on? :lol:

Love ya really Birdy, we been on here from the same time so don?t wanna go to far from simple disagreement.

Jaguar

Flair Trait

Absolutely. FDJ has 9/10 composure and energy almost every game, Pedri as well but as good as he is is still learning as much as we miss him.

Home of Barca Fans