Ernesto Valverde

companyofcules

Did u join this forum just to troll?

1000037977.jpg
You ask me, because I don't like EV and his mediocre football, if I troll you? But who are you to define what should Barcelona play?
I see this absolute mad attitudes with Rosell and Enrique generations who got more serious into football after 2014.
Should we change our philosophy for you? How old are you, are you an Arab prince to fund the new change?

EV, Xavi, Van Gaal are the most disastrous managers since Cruyff, considering their investments, boring play, years at the team. EV like Enrique was anti tiki-taka and against home talents.
Xavi while being a huge tiki-taka fan got it wrong like van Gaal (authoritarian control, lack of staff, betting all on midfield) and doesn't know what he needs to succeed.
His bet on talents was forced by his blundering in the marketplace. Has no stars after hundreds of millions invested.

But at least Xavi has 2 games left to fool the kids he was successful, EV has none.
Just because Setien, Martino or other quick fixes were disasters, doesn't makes EV some genius.
His current club eviscerated by Franco and tied to their conservative rule of playing only Basque players or formed in Vasconia in general is the best he can.
Call me when a huge team that wants UCL goes for EV.

Rassvet

GKhQUhcXEAA5fyR

Loki

First big trophy for Bilbao after 40 years.

Mister decided to end the years of hunger and usher in a new decade of dominance.

Congrats!
It feels like they're extremly good in every Copa Season. Crazy to think it was their first win in 40 years.

Home of Barca Fans