Jürgen Klopp

Birdy

There’s no flukes when you’re 3 goals down. Only unreal tactics and winning mentality can let you comeback from that in the same game

Unreal tactics??? LMAOL :lol:
There were no tactics dude. Watch that 2nd half again, it was all cross and insalah
Look up what liverpool players themselves said about that game.
They didnt' believe it, so much worse than that Milan

Salah and Mane > Pedro and Villa
True, every now and then you say some correct things
Messi breaking it for Salah Mane on the counter would be beyond leathal
Alison, VVD, Salah, Mane would enter the combined one

Birdy

@Temptation

Professional lip readers employed to read Salah's and Klopp's lips

"Professional lip reader John Cassidy has studied the footage of Klopp and Salah's row for SPORTbible, and came to the following conclusion about what was said between the pair: When Klopp tried to shake hands with Salah, Salah just feebly slapped Klopp's hand.
Salah said, 'There's nothing I can do about that, nothing.'
Klopp's reply was obscured, indicating Salah wasn't ready as quickly as Klopp liked it to be. Klopp walked over and irritated Salah by saying something to him.
Salah then said, 'I will, I will get a red card, after seven years, after seven years' service, after seven years!' He then got ushered away by Nunez."

Messigician

@Temptation

Professional lip readers employed to read Salah's and Klopp's lips

"Professional lip reader John Cassidy has studied the footage of Klopp and Salah's row for SPORTbible, and came to the following conclusion about what was said between the pair: When Klopp tried to shake hands with Salah, Salah just feebly slapped Klopp's hand.
Salah said, 'There's nothing I can do about that, nothing.'
Klopp's reply was obscured, indicating Salah wasn't ready as quickly as Klopp liked it to be. Klopp walked over and irritated Salah by saying something to him.
Salah then said, 'I will, I will get a red card, after seven years, after seven years' service, after seven years!' He then got ushered away by Nunez."
He needs to respect the manager

Home of Barca Fans