La Liga Round 29: Getafe - FC Barcelona 0-0

ajnotkeith

A game with very low quality from both sides, but much lower from Getafe. Scoring 0 in 2 games against Getafe and Girona is shocking.

The most worrying thing is they could and should well have won the game with the big chance they missed at the end.

serghei

Why the hell do you put in Ferran Torres for? Barely touched the ball.

Raphinha at least came the closest to scoring in this match.

Dumb subs. And Lewandowski is terrible again. He is turning into old CR7 fast. Waiting mostly for the ball to fall down to him.

fergus90

I have started detesting him recently due to these antics.

He drops shitshow after shitshow, and then has the audacity to be angry when subbed.

He is not good enough to lace Dembele's shoes, let alone start for Barca
Pack him all the way back to the Leedses and the Evertons of EPL
I was excited about his arrival but he does look a poor signing despite the decent tally of goal contributions.

It's kinda tough to be excited really, club has spent a lot of money and still looks like it needs major reconstructive work.

serghei

I mean season is almost over. As always we need to learn the right lessons and regroup.

League title is a massive achievement, so yeah, who cares about our abysmal 2023 (so far).

At this rate, league title will not be won too soon.

Atletico, Betis, Vallecano away, Osasuna are not easy games at all.

Birdy

I was excited about his arrival but he does look a poor signing despite the decent tally of goal contributions.

It's kinda tough to be excited really, club has spent a lot of money and still looks like it needs major reconstructive work.

Reaping the benefits of having Xavi playing the Sporting Director role

JamDav1982

Why the hell do you put in Ferran Torres for? Barely touched the ball.

Raphinha at least came the closest to scoring in this match.

Dumb subs. And Lewandowski is terrible again. He is turning into old CR7 fast. Waiting mostly for the ball to fall down to him.

Ferran was central and actually much better than Gavi but should have been out wide earlier.

Gavi should have been hooked at HT.

Home of Barca Fans