• Roberto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Felix

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andresito

Staff member
Cancelo, Iñigo and Lewy are suspended btw. Would've needed Iñigo for rotations tbh. But I doubt Xavi will rotate too much like we expect. Here's my wish though.

ter Stegen
Roberto, Christensen, Kounde/Cuba, Fort
Fermin, Frenkie, Pedri
Ferran, Roque, Felix

With Frenkie and Pedri subbed off early. Would like to see Faye get some minutes at CB.

Faye, Alonso and Oriol to come on. Not very sexy, I know.
End of the game:
ter Stegen
Fort, Christensen, Faye, Alonso
Roberto, Oriol, Fermin
Ferran, Roque, Felix

soul24rage

Cancelo, Iñigo and Lewy are suspended btw. Would've needed Iñigo for rotations tbh. But I doubt Xavi will rotate too much like we expect. Here's my wish though.

ter Stegen
Roberto, Christensen, Kounde/Cuba, Fort
Fermin, Frenkie, Pedri
Ferran, Roque, Felix

With Frenkie and Pedri subbed off early. Would like to see Faye get some minutes at CB.

Faye, Alonso and Oriol to come on. Not very sexy, I know.
End of the game:
ter Stegen
Fort, Christensen, Faye, Alonso
Roberto, Oriol, Fermin
Ferran, Roque, Felix
I like this.

Shame that Inigo is suspended. This is the type of game that he is supposed to play.

JohnN

Go full rotation mode. We can beat them. Play Sergi, Christensen and Inigo all game long.
Perhaps Pedri and DeJong get some minutes for continuity but certainly not from the start. We don't want to risk an injury.

Neeraj

Yeah I would go with a complete second string 11. Highly doubt Xavi does that - I think FdJ, Cancelo and Lewa will start again. I get that a loss wouldn't be great for morale and sort of puts a dampener ahead of PSG, but we really should have enough with the second string team to beat Cadiz.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yeah I would go with a complete second string 11. Highly doubt Xavi does that - I think FdJ, Cancelo and Lewa will start again. I get that a loss wouldn't be great for morale and sort of puts a dampener ahead of PSG, but we really should have enough with the second string team to beat Cadiz.
Cancelo and Lewy are suspended

FC B

Clearly, we will rotate a lot. Ferran, Felix, El Tigre up front. Fermin, Bob, Christiansen midfield. Fort, Inigo at the back.
Imo Xavi won't rotate as much as we'd all like. Sadly I reckon he'll make the players believe LL is still winnable witch ofc is utter bs. Therefore the rotations will be minimal.

FinBarcelonafan

Real will drop 9 points and we will win the league by 1 point.

Potential games they could drop points:

Mallorca this weekend, not much motivation before the City.. They probably rest some key players too or they play less for sure.

Real vs Barca. This is obviously MUST WIN for Barca. No other option. 3 points lost there.

Real Sociedad vs Real. Tough game. Last five games at Sociedad's home vs Real 2 wins, 2 losses and one draw.

Villarreal vs Madrid. Last 5 games at Villarreal home, 4 draws, one home win.. Real has struggled a lot.

That's enough I guess. :eek:

BUT I seriously doubt we win all games. Good chance we drop points this weekend.. IMO. Very tough game mentally and we will rest most of our top players.

Home of Barca Fans