La Liga Round 30: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 1-0

Porque

Atletico haven't lost in LaLiga since we shitballed them back in January.

They win this one and Hay Liga. For both them and Madrid.

Will be a good game. I see the fear of Kinich Ahau in Xavi's eyes.

ajnotkeith

Atletico haven't lost in LaLiga since we shitballed them back in January.

They win this one and Hay Liga. For both them and Madrid.

Will be a good game. I see the fear of Kinich Ahau in Xavi's eyes.
I see it impossible that we win today after what happened in the home leg and their new form, they are going to go at us hard like they did in the 2nd half last time out and probably press us up the pitch.

Even if we lost, we would still have an 8 point deficit, thanks to Madrid being so useless in their last games. We are lucky they have been so poor.

Porque

I see it impossible that we win today after what happened in the home leg and their new form, they are going to go at us hard like they did in the 2nd half last time out and probably press us up the pitch.

Even if we lost, we would still have an 8 point deficit, thanks to Madrid being so useless in their last games. We are lucky they have been so poor.
I'm going to be a sarcastic c*nt and say that I see it impossible that we win today too.

Seriously though, agree with your points. Good test of Xavi this one. Hugely important game, where we could do an Arteta if we suffer an exposing defeat as in CdR.

Morten

When does Barca ever lose to Atletico in the league, one single time the last 10 years?

I trust relegation candidates more than these guys against Barca.

Home of Barca Fans