La Liga | Round 31: Levante - FC Barcelona 2-3

Gari

He came in and became the king of the match. Another came on as a substitute and turned the match around. And the other came out and almost buried him. But this is not a top club game. Eintracht watched this match and he had hope. All it takes is pressure and running.

BerkeleyBernie

Gavi MOTM, hands down. No one shows the intensity, tenacity, and control between the lines that he does, and it's absolutely crucial versus pressing opponents like these. Pedri could learn a thing or two from him.

Luuk De Jong— respect.

Honorable mention to Traore who used his pace to get back to defend a counter, denying Levante the extra man while the rest of Barca was jogging back.

fergus90

Exciting game at a tough place to go! They always play well against Barcelona and Real Madrid at home.

Messi983

Morales is one of the most underrated players in La Liga imo, always liked to watch him play. :worthy: True El Comandante, not that fake Portuguese one. :crbust:

Some good individual performances, not so good as a team, especially in 1st half but good teams win even when they don't play well and seemingly everything goes against them (3 penalties). We would easily lose this game 2,3-0 a few months ago but now find ways to win (or at least not lose like against Frankfurt).

We can say we're a good team now but still a lot of work ahead of Xavi and his boys to become a great team again. More quality, more experience for some youngsters and more consistency. We're getting there but until then hard work and commitment to this shirt. I can excuse and understand poor form but I can't support players who don't give their 100% every time they step on the pitch. Don't think there is any player in current team who isn't fully commited to the team right now even if some of them don't play much and know they probably won't be here next season. Xavi has won over his locker room and we can already see results of that. It will only get better. :rockon:

Horatio

You're welcome
Did you see that run of his though leaning forward. Looked like an old man playing football and then almost destroyed us lol.

Gari

Demb?l? to the referee yesterday: 'Three penalties?!'
FQEHwfwWQAgv-hE

JohnN

I would say the first one was not a pen. The others were givable, but were also milked, so when you get to the third penalty as a ref you need to think about overreacting players etc..

FinBarcelonafan

I would say the first one was not a pen. The others were givable, but were also milked, so when you get to the third penalty as a ref you need to think about overreacting players etc..

Seriously, it's not football it's LaLiga. LaLiga always find a way to make refs look total clowns.

Home of Barca Fans