La Liga Round 31: Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona 2-1

delancey

What a homeless dumping ground the Rayo's stadium is
Yup, but the view is spectacular and the tickets are (or were) affordable. I was there in 2013. Kinda funny how people watch the game from their apartment balconies in Spain. :lol:

Wizzbar

New signing
People in charge who brought Kounde, Eric, Ferran, Raphina and splashed 200.000.000(!) and still paying hundreds of thousands per week for moron called Sergio Busquets, should be jailed... Wanna spend 200 millions again? You see, there is great solution for Barca's spending habits in a league you know nothing about. Listen carefully...Buy complete Bosnian league for, let's say 20 mil. and among few hundreds players you gonna find 50 better players then those 5 posers and CON-ARTISTS, I guarantee...So, you saved 90% of money already, then sell junk to some retards as yourself and financially you're very positive. Now, with this money you bring back Messi and Aube and buy Stuani, Cancelo, Hakimi and...and don't forget, you have 50 quality Bosnian players "on bench" already...You think this post is a joke? Well, think again. Nothing can't be a bigger joke then Barca's scouts. Stupid morons...

Last edited:

Co0ter

I don't think you ever graduated high school
Hahaha, aimless insults based on nothing. That all you got bud? Throwing out insults when you're wrong? Even you can do better than that.

You are right though, laughing so hard I'm crying 🤣

BarcaAL

We are unwatchable. I’m worried how much we will pay for this La Liga title this year. I have no confidence in Xavi long term at Barca.

Loki

It's a long season, fucked up by the World Cup and Madrid is 11 points away from us. Of course the players don't feel the pressure and relax a bit. It's called being human. I'm pretty sure we'd have won, if Madrid also beat Girona.

Home of Barca Fans