• Real

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Barca

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

companyofcules

Which player from Barca squad would play in Madrid side?

Clearly there is substantial gulf in squad quality. It’s just RM had to many key injuries, and Carlo making dubious decisions. If not for that, La liga would be over already in march.

Honestly i cannot wait to see what Xabi does with this squad + Mbappe.
The players that dominated Real? Look at stats and now add one goal to Barca, -1 for Real a red and a penalty at Fermin.
Mbappe is really Real material

iniestaGOAT

Laporta: "We immediately request that the CTA and the RFEF provide us with all the images and audio of Lamine's 'ghost' goal. If it's confirmed that it's a legal goal, we don't rule out asking for a REMATCH."

LETS DO IT

Laporta: "I would like to stress that although we will focus on this Lamine Yamal goal, we also disagree with various actions during the course of the match which, although they could have been consulted in the VAR, were incomprehensibly ignored by the referee."

JohnN

You don't know football and it's useless to debate with people that don't know football.
Barca was shit since 2012, given 2013 was more due to injuries.
They don't have a defence and an elite core since then.
You are all clueless 2015 was totally on MNS and some lucky goals. After they got fat and Neymar became a clown the lack of defenders and the mediocre midfielders were showing up in every UCL big game.
This is not an opinion but facts.
And hsving a core is very important because it gives the attack something to rely on.
barca 2015 is arguably on par with 2011 version.
what you say makes no sense, sorry.

NKMaribor

The players that dominated Real? Look at stats and now add one goal to Barca, -1 for Real a red and a penalty at Fermin.
Mbappe is really Real material

Dominated to another defeat. But hey, at least Laporta pulled out performance worthy of Barca’s golden generation at the all you can eat buffet.

Hope your sentiment is shared in the offices. Because next time we meet, there wont be 2 mids playing as defenders, and RW playing as RB. There also wont be secondary goally who is weak in the air. Or two oldies in midfield, while also playing without a forward. But crucially, there wont be to pragmatic coach, who likes to play to conservative. So, who can play in Madrid’s starting eleven. Tell me.

As for the rest. 6th minute:

773D0CEB-EF4D-456A-9197-5AAD91DF6D13.jpeg

companyofcules

Dominated to another defeat. But hey, at least Laporta pulled out performance worthy of Barca’s golden generation at the all you can eat buffet.

Hope your sentiment is shared in the offices. Because next time we meet, there wont be 2 mids playing as defenders, and RW playing as RB. There also wont be secondary goally who is weak in the air. Or two oldies in midfield, while also playing without a forward. But crucially, there wont be to pragmatic coach, who likes to play to conservative. So, who can play in Madrid’s starting eleven. Tell me.

View attachment 10238
Just a tap to get balance, not a push. That's why Kroos didn't move. This angle is the worse and is not the whole thing. This was the favorite tactic of Ramos and Cr7 so I am not in favor but doesn't look like a push.

Barca was beaten fairly and squarely by RM. Can we stop all of these robbery stories and conspiracy theories for once. Each time the team is messed up, the coach cries robbery/disgrace. If any Barca fan is dreaming by thinking this club could win anything with a coach so clueless like Xavi, then good luck to such a fan. A very good coach could still get so much from this team...I read he is giving conditions to remain the coach, I would consider Barca a joke of a club if they try to to retain Xavi. I mean, the team needs fresh ideas and that has been so obvious since January this year.

companyofcules

Barca was beaten fairly and squarely by RM. Can we stop all of these robbery stories and conspiracy theories for once. Each time the team is messed up, the coach cries robbery/disgrace. If any Barca fan is dreaming by thinking this club could win anything with a coach so clueless like Xavi, then good luck to such a fan. A very good coach could still get so much from this team...I read he is giving conditions to remain the coach, I would consider Barca a joke of a club if they try to to retain Xavi. I mean, the team needs fresh ideas and that has been so obvious since January this year.
Conspiracy theories about the team of the system you say. :)) Boy o boy.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

View attachment 10238

There was nothing. Kroos didn't fall either. Cancelo penalty is soft and Lamine goal was in.

Good try though. Enjoy hating Barca more.

Home of Barca Fans