La Liga Round 35: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 1-2

Messi983

A curious fact. Real Sociedad have only won three times in the Barça fiefdom in their entire history. And in two of them he made a corridor. Their first victory dates back to May 20, 1979 (1-3). That day, the pupils of Joaquim Rifé had just won the first Cup Winners' Cup in the history of the club, the mythical one played in Basel against Fortuna Düsseldorf. His last triumph dates from May 18, 1991. Also 1-3. Johan Cruyff's Barça, the 'Dream Team', had won its first league title the previous day. Tonight may come the fourth victory in the third aisle.

BerkeleyBernie

Torre looking fresh, should start next game
I like this kid. TBH, likely better than Pedri & Gavi as he develops. Not as boringly safe as Pedri, not as reckless as Gavi, and looks to have better movement and vision in the final third. Look forward to seeing more of him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm embarrassed to explain to my son how the best team in Spain and champions just lost at home to some mediocre la liga team.

Fuck you Xavi and co

Richard.H

What is Julian Araujo doing in every photo opportunity
Such a random signing. I really think there is some very shady stuff in the front office and players like Douglas, Keirrison, and now Julian Araujo are clear money laundering signings.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And btw. Just got off explaining how City's game looks so fast in comparison to out slow motion. Kids are brutally honest my friends.

Morten

Jokes aside, teams(aside from us) shot straight at the gk or wide all season long, only recent games when it no longer matters they start hitting the target, typical.

Home of Barca Fans