Let's talk about Xavi's replacement (2024)

Xavi replacement v3

• Conceição

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Márquez

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
1. Starts by quoting some idiotic proverb from Jogi Low - reminds me of Carmine Lupertazzi Jr :lol: @Windhook
2. Goes on with some meaningless words and then asks his players what went wrong - typical corporate bullshit
3. Kimmich and Muller look at him like he's a bum
Christ, that was some next level braindead bs :rolleyes: ... and everything points to him being our next coach :ohmy:

Mrgandalf

Curious member
This video really sums IT up perfectly. Guy has no natural authority and presence that makes the players believe in him. Just blabla
The ones you see as leaders in this locker room even questioned Pep’s authority and knowledge. What natural authority? These a*sholes own football with half the achievements of our Amigos, in their own imagination.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

What's with the trend of announcing departure half a year before? Klopp, Xavi, Tuchel. Who next?

Guess it becomes a chain reaction when many big clubs are after a new coach, especially when clubs are fighting for the same coaches. A sign of "hey coach, don't sign with anyone yet, we have an open spot this summer as well".

This + think to calm down fanbase
Van Gaal is absolutely the best candidate at the current time and under the current circumstances.

Incredibly strong tactically, a stickler for strict discipline, knows how to develop young players, and is familiar with the culture of the club.

Van Gaal is too strict for the current team...great tactician tough

gregorrin10

Great news about Tuchel pulling a Xavi and not being sacked ASAP. Means they won't go after Flick for now, and it gives us a great chance to lock him up in the next 2-3 months. Gotta say, I am surprised though. Bayern are usually much more cold blooded and ruthless in these decisions, after the Bochum loss I was almost certain that Tuchel was gonna be sacked before the Lazio 2nd leg, and that they might just go for Flick as interim again and thus screw us. Let's hope we abandon the De Zerbi 'Barca DNA' experiment and go for Flick. I really think we need a radical change like this, in both the gameplay (more direct approach) and even more so in the training regime and physical preparation (where Flick's entire assistant team comes in), and Flick also has the character to take on these players and is apparently very excited about our young guns as well. Not to mention being free instead of having to pay 10M just to get him.

As for this season, this also pretty much means Bayern ain't winning the CL either, so City back to back pretty much the only thing standing between another CL for Madrid.

malvolio

Great news about Tuchel pulling a Xavi and not being sacked ASAP. Means they won't go after Flick for now, and it gives us a great chance to lock him up in the next 2-3 months. Gotta say, I am surprised though. Bayern are usually much more cold blooded and ruthless in these decisions, after the Bochum loss I was almost certain that Tuchel was gonna be sacked before the Lazio 2nd leg, and that they might just go for Flick as interim again and thus screw us. Let's hope we abandon the De Zerbi 'Barca DNA' experiment and go for Flick. I really think we need a radical change like this, in both the gameplay (more direct approach) and even more so in the training regime and physical preparation (where Flick's entire assistant team comes in), and Flick also has the character to take on these players and is apparently very excited about our young guns as well. Not to mention being free instead of having to pay 10M just to get him.

As for this season, this also pretty much means Bayern ain't winning the CL either, so City back to back pretty much the only thing standing between another CL for Madrid.
Have no fear mate. Big clubs ain't that stupid to queue up for Flick's signature.

Home of Barca Fans