Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
More like its being exposed why Ancelotti is considered a cup coach, he is like the anti lucho when it comes to rotantions and its hurting Madrid currently, like a quality boxer with bad stamina or Fabregas after the winter break.

FabreGASSED.

L

linetty

The end justifies the means in this case, especially given how we played without Busquets, who is basically our second most important player.
Yeah. That's what I meant by 'some aspects not going our way'. I hope to see more combination game with Messi more involved in the middle in the future.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
How do you access the live chat? I use to see it on the home page last year but it's disappeared this year :(

Its still there during matches. PM Bojan about it (I vaguely remember him saying that you need a certain amount of posts to see it)

Happy with the win yesterday. Some people said real wouldnt deliever, but they outplayed us with possession styled football in the first half. Modric, isco and kroos are -at their best - truely superior too masch, iniesta and rakitic. Actually, real played more Barca football Than we did yesterday. A bit sad, we could have bought their midfield. They were Barca fans.

Suarez goal was the highlight of the the match.

raskolnikov

The atmosphere didnt really live up to the tribute before the game, I hoped it would be more like Atletico when they beat Bayer but it was quite silent, beside the booing of Ronaldo.
Wish it would be more Dortmund, Liverpool, Celtic than cinema spectators.

Antimadridista1

The atmosphere didnt really live up to the tribute before the game, I hoped it would be more like Atletico when they beat Bayer but it was quite silent, beside the booing of Ronaldo.

Too much tourists who don't know any spanish/catalan words unfortunately.
I went in Barcelona many times during the season and I saw a LOT of people coming from Asia at the Camp Nou. Not saying that it's bad, but it's hard to expect any real support when 20/30% of the fans attending the game are tourists.

JamDav1982

Liverpool fans were quiet yesterday when Man Utd were toying with them and Celtic fans create a good atmosphere once in a blue moon and barely turn up in numbers most of the time.

Turkish fans always seem the loudest to me!

raskolnikov

Liverpool fans were quiet yesterday when Man Utd were toying with them and Celtic fans create a good atmosphere once in a blue moon and barely turn up in numbers most of the time.

Turkish fans always seem the loudest to me!

Yeah, Galatasaray Always had this welcome in hell vibe going in ali sami yen in the late 90's/ early 00. But it was mostl loud whistling rather than cheering the team on.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Loudest out of top leagues? German.
Overall, I'd say Balkan has many nations that make very loud atmosphere at their stadiums.

Home of Barca Fans