Luis Enrique

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Lucho can say what the fuck he wants and I will never have an inch of hate on that guy after what happened to his poor daughter.

Which is why I don't want to see him come back here as manager. Seeing fans abuse him, like they do Xavi, and did Koeman and EV, after all he has been through would be too much to take.

soul24rage

So he knew the plan but still lost.

How people can rate him over EV is beyond me :thinking:

Give EV prime MSN and we have at least 2 more cls since 2015.
It's like the same thing as you know what Robben was going to do, but you can't stop it.

Lucho is limited by the poor midfield squad building from PSG, which is the most essential area of the pitch.

Give EV prime MSN and you'll be hearing Barca last winning the CL since 2011.

Loki

Lucho is limited by the poor midfield squad building from PSG, which is the most essential area of the pitch.
If we score only once, lose the game 0/1:2, no one talks about their limited midfield.
Their midfield dominated ours in terms of possession. But I agree that they often lacked the deadly pass through or behind our defense. Mainly they carried the ball till our penalty area and then looked for Dembele and Mbappe to do the hard work. Vitinha broke through once and scored immediately.

soul24rage

If we score only once, lose the game 0/1:2, no one talks about their limited midfield.
Their midfield dominated ours in terms of possession. But I agree that they often lacked the deadly pass through or behind our defense. Mainly they carried the ball till our penalty area and then looked for Dembele and Mbappe to do the hard work. Vitinha broke through once and scored immediately.
Even if they had won the game, it doesn't change the fact at all that PSG's midfield is poor.

Our midfield was comprised of an out of date Roberto and a non fit FDJ who is playing his first game back since last month. Our pressing was not that great either that led to their midfielder time and space to thread the pass.

Their midfield is nothing special and as you said looked for Dembele and Mbappe to create something.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's like the same thing as you know what Robben was going to do, but you can't stop it.

I agree that our midfield is better than their midfield but they have Mbappe....

Anyways, the main point are his comments to Xavi, it's completely unneccessary considering Xavi had always the highest respect for him

And i hope your last sentence was a joke 🤣

soul24rage

I agree that our midfield is better than their midfield but they have Mbappe....

Anyways, the main point are his comments to Xavi, it's completely unneccessary considering Xavi had always the highest respect for him

And i hope your last sentence was a joke 🤣
Xavi is probably fine with that statement as he knows Lucho.

And I was hoping that your statement "Give EV prime MSN and we have at least 2 more cls since 2015." was a joke too :valverde:

Catta

EV had a good stint at Barca, but the fact that mostly trolls and Madrid fans simp for him, tells you everything you should know about his time here.

Boring football only saved by induvidual brilliance, mostly Messi.

If he was that good tactician like he is portrayed by some here, he wouldn't have lost the way he did against Roma and Liverpool. Was let down by some players, but a great coach would adjust and change somnething in those games. He played it safe and hoped to be saved by individial genius.

xXKonan

Lucho plays musical chairs in the number 9 spot constantly between Goncalo Ramos, Mbappe and Muani. Can't believe they spent all that money on Ramos and Muani and neither are full-blown starters most of the time.

I'm surprised he hasn't dropped Donnarumma either. Guy is tall but he's god awful at defending corners and gives the ball away constantly when he's forced to play out the back and is often reckless trying to come out early to go for the ball.

jamrock

He's gonna do to us what Xavi did in the return leg, go long and have those pacey players cutting in from the wings, to avoid being doubled up when they get the ball to feet.

Rassvet

EV had a good stint at Barca, but the fact that mostly trolls and Madrid fans simp for him, tells you everything you should know about his time here.
Trolls and Madrid fans like Messi, Pep, Suarez, Pique, Xavi...

Barca legends rate EV. Barcaforum sheep hate him.

Not a bad place for him to be.

Rassvet

PSG's midfield isn't poor. Zaire Emery and Vitinha are both quality.

We're talking about a coach who played Rodri as a centerback in his last job, so he'd find a way to make their midfield look weak regardless of how good PSG's squad building is.

Home of Barca Fans