Most improved player under Tito?

Which player is most improved under Tito?

• Busquets

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Adriano

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Cesc

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Iniesta

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Since Tito has taken over for Pep there are some players who have improved drastically. Which one has improved the most?

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I would have to go with Fabregas, with Iniesta coming a close second. Iniesta was quite good last season, whereas Fabregas was meh; now, Fab has been absolutely sexing it up (as has Iniesta) but I feel the difference between last season and this season was bigger for Fabregas.

Doobs

The Messiah
Cesc Fabregas. I would say Masch, but he was transformed under Pep. Masch is also the most improved in our squad.

Doobs

The Messiah
Most people are stupid, they overlook his generally consistent performances and isolate him as the weak link when the team does poorly. See for yourself next time.

Garrus

I do in fact see it, But it's not one or two people that i have to argue with, It's an enormous number, And not just on this forum, Everywhere, So i already give up before even starting to open my mouth

footyfan

Calma, calma
Voted Adriano. Cesc was already a class player last year. Voting for Cesc or Iniesta would be like the exact same thing because both were already great players but needed this season to settle in to their new roles. Adriano on the other hand stepped his game up a notch, close to Alves of 08/09 which I certainly did not expect from him.

Home of Barca Fans