Most underrated player in football?

Most underrated player in football?

• Total voters

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Who do you feel never gets the amount of recognition they deserve for their talents and achievements?

XaviMessiGirl

Handanovic - or at least it seems so based on the amount of people here who said they've never watched him/know much of him when the transfer rumors started.

Lucas (Leiva) - there are people who still think he sucks just because he was poor a few years back - when he was being played out of position - but he's become really solid.

Diamanti - probably under the radar as he's 30 y/o and plays in Bologna (late bloomer IMO), but I think he deserves to be playing in a bigger club.

Boris

Piszczek ! When i watch him play I always think how good replacement for Alves he would be.

There's no way that Busquets is underrated anymore. Past year or two people have started to realize that despite his antics, he is a very talented player.

He's not as underrated as he used to be, but he's still underrated IMO. And tbh, I think he will always be underrated to some extent, because of that peekaboo incident.

I mean, he's probably the best CDM in the world. You'd have a hard time finding a non Barca fan who agrees.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans