Nico Williams

Messigician

That ref in the Bilbao game is a fucking joke... every time they looked at a ATM player is was a yellow, but ATM kicked their players around for fun and didn't even get a free kick... What a fucking joke! How can refs be so bad?!
It is what it is…. They need a big name in the champions league

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Latest news is that Xavi likes Olmo. Club/Deco prefers Nico Williams.

Most likely we'll have no money to sign either of them :lol:

But if we do it'll be interesting to see who wins out when it comes to deciding between both players, assuming both will agree to join.

soul24rage

Latest news is that Xavi likes Olmo. Club/Deco prefers Nico Williams.

Most likely we'll have no money to sign either of them :lol:

But if we do it'll be interesting to see who wins out when it comes to deciding between both players, assuming both will agree to join.
There's no guarantee that Xavi will stay for the 25/26 season even if Olmo is bought so the club better make the sensible decision and buy someone like Nico Williams over Olmo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As said before I don't think he'll leave Bilbao this summer. Get someone like Bryan Zaragoza on loan for a season.

I think he will if someone pays his buyout clause.
I don't think Bayern will loan out Bryan Zaragoza to Barca. If they do loan him out it'll probably be to a club where he'll play pretty much every game so they can sell him. I wouldn't loan him unless we got a very reasonable buy option either. When did Barca become a club that develops young players for other top teams?

Messi983

I think he will if someone pays his buyout clause.
I don't think Bayern will loan out Bryan Zaragoza to Barca. If they do loan him out it'll probably be to a club where he'll play pretty much every game so they can sell him. I wouldn't loan him unless we got a very reasonable buy option either. When did Barca become a club that develops young players for other top teams?

Don't see it that way but rather as getting a cheap useful player who can help us for a season. Like Felix this season but someone who profile wise fits better to what we actually need.

You don't think he would get lot of minutes here? Maybe not a starter but could cover both flanks. Raphinha is our best LW right now, Bryan could compete with him whlie bringing something different. And he could also play on the right where we shouldn't run Yamal to the ground.

Ofc all of that if Xavi would agree on his signing (and he's Spanish so why he wouldn't?). If Deco would bring him without Xavi's blessing then yes, he could get the Roque treatment. We should not allow Xavi to spend any big money anymore so this summer I would only look at free agents on 1-2 year contracts (like Guido) and loans to limit the damage as much as we can. And tbh I don't think we could actually afford anything else than free agents and loans anyway.

Porque

I don't think Zaragoza has a future at Bayern. He looks like one of those guys that won't adapt overseas and will be back in Spain sooner rather than later.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I don't think Zaragoza has a future at Bayern. He looks like one of those guys that won't adapt overseas and will be back in Spain sooner rather than later.
What annoys until the worlds end is how Bayern can buy a player from LL like Zaragoza for 12M - and we go all the way over the fucking Atlantic Ocean to buy Roque for 40M. Dudes, come on - you don't even need a scout, just watch LL every weekend ffs. Bayern are stacking young and very promising players for cheap like Zaragoza and Thel and make smart business almost every time - while we get Torres, Roque, Romeu and Lewa :rolleyes: Sure, no club makes perfect transfers every single time - but we have the worst track record with clubs like Man U and Chelski...

Home of Barca Fans