Real Madrid

serghei

Nothing to see here. Madrid is always gonna get that bit of an edge in Spain vs a team associated with Catalan nationalism. I wouldn't call it corruption, but some preferential treatment most likely exists.

You don't have to intervene for it. Most involved in Spanish football are Madrid fans. The president of the league himself even proudly declares himself a fan. To aim for 100% objectivity is unrealistic in these circumstances.

Rory

It's the nations team. Go to any city in Spain and there'll be a lot of fans of Real Madrid. Yes, there's all the fans that are still local team supporters but there's a big number of Real fans in other cities compared to Barca fans in those cities. Spanish people are very proud and want something to get behind, they're not the best in the world in many things but Real Madrid being far above any other team for UCLs gives every spaniard something to be proud of for their country. I honestly think refs don't even try to give them the decisions, it's just built into Spanish people. Refs also know they get way more shit thrown at them for decisions against Real Madrid, in Spain but also across the world. It's taking the easy way out.

KingLeo10

Even more hilarious to see Anti-Barcelona lads who are not Madrid fans putting on the poms poms for Madrid on a Barca forum.

Desperation and seething.

Morten

More reason to respect them.

You must respect current United more than Ferguson's United.

What? You should find us more annoying than every other club but City(different reasons) by now.

We have denied you so many times in last few years,and in the 2nd final we weren't even that good, a real missed opportunity for you.

United-supporters, by contrast, largely don't like Barca much, since they denied them two great opportunities as well.

KingLeo10

It's 2024 - we know what the schtick is of all the trolls. Surprised people still falling for it.

EDIT: Their game is known but their shit posting does take a toll when in volume :lol:

Temptation

What? You should find us more annoying than every other club but City(different reasons) by now.

We have denied you so many times in last few years,and in the 2nd final we weren't even that good, a real missed opportunity for you.

United-supporters, by contrast, largely don't like Barca much, since they denied them two great opportunities as well.

You can hate a club and still respect them for their achievements.

I hate United but respected them under Ferguson coz they were actually good and truly a big club. Meanwhile zero respect for that fake oil club City.

Also, always liked Real Madrid amongst Spanish clubs. Definitely my favourite LL club.

In the 2nd final, Courtrois was outstanding and Madrid executed their game plan well. We didn't take our chances and deserved to lose. Not like we lost due to an unfair decision. Don't hold any grudges against RM. Was disappointed by my team more than anything. Missed opportunity coz we were a stronger team than you.

Morten

You can hate a club and still respect them for their achievements.

I hate United but respected them under Ferguson coz they were actually good and truly a big club. Meanwhile zero respect for that fake oil club City.

Also, always liked Real Madrid amongst Spanish clubs. Definitely my favourite LL club.

In the 2nd final, Courtrois was outstanding and Madrid executed their game plan well. We didn't take our chances and deserved to lose. Not like we lost due to an unfair decision. Don't hold any grudges against RM. Was disappointed by my team more than anything. Missed opportunity coz we were a stronger team than you.

Respect i get, but you also say that you just like RM, even after those losses, i find it hard to understand.

I respect Barca, but i don't like them.

Home of Barca Fans