Real Madrid

Horatio

You're welcome
If Rodrygo goes to EPL I'll be here. Really appreciate him and Valverde on Madrid side. And Modric but he's ready to retire.

cracken

The level of cope here in insane lol Apparently Madrid fans should be ashamed of a gritty defensive performance in an away game against the title holders. Never mind the fact that Madrid attacked quite aggressively at home. Apparently anything short of 180 minutes of relentless pressing and reckless attacking is objectionable. :LOL: And this is coming from fans of a team that hasn't provided either grit, results, or attractive football in the Champions League for almost a decade.

serghei

He's not some bum, scored 16 goals last season playing for a relegated team and some of them were great goals. Quite impressive, I don't think it's common for somebody to score so much in a top tier league playing for such a bad team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's a good sub CF for them. Always been a decent player, and it certainly helps playing for a team where you have wingers + midfielders who can all create high quality chances.

Devils

Not so much down to the player itself as that Madrid team mentality and and spirit.

Could have had Wout Weghorst in his place and would have probably had the same result lmao.

Morten

No, he is an alright striker, and i'm really happy for him, but this was about Perez, it just works out somehow, i think Perez genuinely was willing to write this season of, hence signing a decent, but not top striker in Joselu, when alternatives were available.

Blanco

We are so great that I am starting to lose interest, even now I am starting to watch more and more NBA, because of Doncic and Jokic mainly.

The only thing that is still interesting is to see barca fans excuses. But this year I am dissapointed because I have expected more than “How they could be celebrating, when they played defensively against City” or “Vardrid! They are corrupted because the referee blow the whistle for an offside 5 seconds before De Ligt scored a goal against non playing team” 😀

El Gato

Villarato!
We are a fairly boring side. Doesnt mean we suck, wouldnt care what dogmatists say tbh let them cry, Barca is the laughing stock and they need an outlet. We're top 2-3 teams in Europe and can beat anyone in crunch game. Can only beat whats in front of you. Probably the best big team in Europe this season and not much between us and City in direct meetings last 3 years all things considered

Birdy

We are a fairly boring side. Doesnt mean we suck, wouldnt care what dogmatists say tbh let them cry, Barca is the laughing stock and they need an outlet. We're top 2-3 teams in Europe and can beat anyone in crunch game. Can only beat whats in front of you. Probably the best big team in Europe this season and not much between us and City in direct meetings last 3 years all things considered

"not much between us and City" :lol:

The self delusion of two madritistas at full display

Horatio

You're welcome
We are so great that I am starting to lose interest, even now I am starting to watch more and more NBA, because of Doncic and Jokic mainly.

The only thing that is still interesting is to see barca fans excuses. But this year I am dissapointed because I have expected more than “How they could be celebrating, when they played defensively against City” or “Vardrid! They are corrupted because the referee blow the whistle for an offside 5 seconds before De Ligt scored a goal against non playing team” 😀
Cope

Home of Barca Fans