Women's football

Nello

Second yellow shouldn't have been given, but our team was better overall nad I believe we would have found a way to win either way. Pleasure to watch even tho a lot of players like Hansen, Rolfö and Paralluelo didn't shine their brightest.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Chelsea were dirty as Aitana correctly commented on and Emma Hayes’ post-match comments only underscores the poor sportsmanship she exudes - timely transition to the USofA

Definitely a worthy booking, ref hadn’t even connected that it was a 2nd yellow for the player until reminded showing she booked her for any combination of the foot stamp or elbow

Over 180 min, clearly superior side merited advance

Messi983

I still believe we will go through. Just need to take our chances in London.

In other news, Barca B beat Espanyol 5-0 and are close to defend their title in Primera RFEF (Second Division). Only have to win in Bilbao against Athletic B next week to confirm the title. Obviously can't get promoted so Deportivo La Coruna who we are tied with at the top of the table (we have a better h2h and GD though) will play in Liga F next season.

Still a very good sign we have promising young players upcoming who could eventually replace first team players if/when we'll have to let some of them go in coming years.

2-0 win against Athletic B and another title.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Second yellow shouldn't have been given, but our team was better overall nad I believe we would have found a way to win either way. Pleasure to watch even tho a lot of players like Hansen, Rolfö and Paralluelo didn't shine their brightest.

Both were clear fouls and certainly bookable. If Emma was so certain ref was not going to permit their thuggery before the match started then quite poor coaching for Buchanan to lack the discipline after initial douchery vs Salma to earn a yellow only to get sent off for elbow/stamp intervention just 5 min later

It's the negative English tactics Emma has relied on to frustrate Barca ala Mou back in the potato patch days with Men's team. Hayes is ideal fit for USWNT, arrogant & unsportsmanlike - how long will they support her when she resorts to thuggery I wonder

Aitana was magnificent and stepped up, these are the true stars of the game who not only entertain but rise to the occasion

Messi983

8-0 win today against Madrid CFF, we can clinch 5th consecutive title with a win against Granada on Saturday. Already scored more goals than last season (178 vs 173) and we still have 7 games to play - five in Liga F, Copa de la Reina final against Sociedad and ofc UWCL final vs Lyon.

Home of Barca Fans