Europa League

gregorrin10

:lol: Quite the contrary. Kind of a dream draw.

Most important thing about this. Arda Turan is coming home! :arda:

Also Inaki Pena. Watch him deliver two absolute master classes, denying us multiple goals. Then scoring when coming up for a corner in the last minute of the 2nd leg and knocking us out. It's written in the stars, kid. :p

Vladinho

Worst fucking draw possible. No body wants to go to turkey while Russia is warring. Stupid. Should have given us west ham

At least we get to watch the goal keeper..I bet he's better than ter statue

If this is the worst draw, how would you have called if we got Spartak Moscow?
At this point, IMO russian teams should no longer be part of european competitions..

Gari

Napoli destroyed us. Now Galatasaray will destroy us. Well, judging by some comments. Sevilla is the most dangerous, especially if they meet in one match in the final at home, the English are in second place. If they fly out, it will be very good. Barcelona should take on a club like Galatasaray.

khaled_a_d

So it is a trip to Turkey between Madrid and Sevilla away. Hopefully we can put the game to bed in the first leg so we can manage our energy systems.

Still, West Ham should have a harder tie in London before facing us for Sevilla.

Sevilla game is after international break

wisconsincule

13th in the the Turkish league? Great draw.

Napoli was one of the best teams in the tournament and we made light work of them. We are favorites to win this tournament now.

Andresito

Staff member
Biggest problem is that return leg is 3 days before Classico, we might rest few players

Shouldn't be a problem. Width in the squad is pretty good atm.

Dest/Alves are rotating at RB. Garcia/Araujo/Pique will be rotating at CB. +Lenglet

Busi/Gavi/Frenkie/Pedri/Nico rotating in midfield.

Gavi/Dembele/Ferran/Auba/Adama rotating in attack. +Memphis

Imo we currently have a squad where a lot of players are similar in ability, but with different strengths and weaknessess.
XI should vary depending on who we play. Most, if not all, of those I mentioned above could be included in a gala XI at the moment.

Horatio

You're welcome
lol we already in semis. And that's me a Turk saying it.

edit: Gala is 13th in the league?! They are worse than I thought then.

Home of Barca Fans