Europa League

Porque

So it is a trip to Turkey between Madrid and Sevilla away. Hopefully we can put the game to bed in the first leg so we can manage our energy systems.

Still, West Ham should have a harder tie in London before facing us for Sevilla.

gregorrin10

Tough away stadium at Galata, but since we managed Naples, I think we should be fine

Tough atmosphere for sure, but lucky that Gala have been really poor this season, they're in 13th place in the league, just 6 points away from the relegation zone right now, which is outrageous for them, so their focus will be there more for sure, especially since they're the underdogs of the tie and they can only surprise, so I don't think they'll be too bothered to put 'blood and tears' into this tie. Especially if we take a big lead to Turkey. I think it's good we play at home first, need to really take our chances in the 1st leg and get at least a two goal cushion if possible before heading over there to bring their confidence to the floor before the away game.

Last edited:

Porque

Tough atmosphere for sure, but lucky that Gala have been really poor this season, they're in 13th place in the league, just 6 points away from the relegation zone right now, which is outrageous for them, so their focus will be there more for sure, especially since we're favourites in the tie anyway and they can only surprise, so I don't think they'll be too bothered to put 'blood and tears' into this tie. I think it's good we play at home first, need to get a two goal cushion if possible before heading over there to bring their confidence to the floor before the away game.

It is going to be their big game of the season though, at home against Barcelona and one of those big European ties that the home fans miss. They will be up for it and give 100% if we don't blow them out in Camp Nou. And even then they will give it all for the first 20 or so.

Football is a funny game, a win over Barcelona- even a moral one, could be the switch to save their season.

iniestaGOAT

Worst fucking draw possible. No body wants to go to turkey while Russia is warring. Stupid. Should have given us west ham

At least we get to watch the goal keeper..I bet he's better than ter statue

iniestaGOAT

Great to see Sevilla - West Ham and Atalanta - Leverkusen, two of the other strongest contenders are out for sure. Will still root for West Ham and Atalanta, as I like them better, plus Sevilla and Leverkusen are probably the two top top contenders to win it alongside us.

Nobody thinks west ham is a serious team. It's PL fanboys overreacting them. And serie ass has already been exposed.

gregorrin10

Nobody thinks west ham is a serious team. It's PL fanboys overreacting them. And serie ass has already been exposed.

And that's why I'm rooting for them, as I consider Sevilla and Leverkusen the bigger (along with Leipzig actually the biggest) threat to our trophy hopes.

Andresito

Staff member
Most favourable draw I've seen. Competitors play each other and we get a team in absolute shite form.

6 points above relegation with many top teams left to play. Gala might go down.

Home of Barca Fans