Edinson Cavani

Zidane82

Cavani would be a great signing for us given Aguera wants out - Pronto .

Imagine how much Fati would learn off him !

Tackle

Long as the fee and wages are reasonable, he would not be a terrible option on a short term and rotational basis. Unlike Aguero or Mandzukic he has shown he still has some quality. Was decent for United last season in the much more intense and difficult PL.

Raketa10

WOW Aguero-Cavani attack!!! It would be awesome to have this two, if this was 2015! :lol: I sincerely hope this is a joke!

Porque

Time to make Sardar Azmoun a reality.

Let's make Khomeini a Barcelona fan, unite Iran and America, and make the world proud.

Mes que un club.

behindbrowneyes

Tbh when rumours came up that Barca is after an over-30 striker he was the one coming to my mind.

He'd be a great addition if the club didn't already sign up Aguero. Always thought Suarez was the better #9 between him and Cavani, but Edinson has many qualities and I'm sure he'd be the type of player that comes from the bench and scores us the winner. Also like his mentality.

If I had to choose between Cavani and Aguero, I'd take the Uruguayan any day. Truth is that Aguero has already signed a contract with the club, even if he isn't registered yet, there is no way back.

Zidane82

Tbh when rumours came up that Barca is after an over-30 striker he was the one coming to my mind.

He'd be a great addition if the club didn't already sign up Aguero. Always thought Suarez was the better #9 between him and Cavani, but Edinson has many qualities and I'm sure he'd be the type of player that comes from the bench and scores us the winner. Also like his mentality.

If I had to choose between Cavani and Aguero, I'd take the Uruguayan any day. Truth is that Aguero has already signed a contract with the club, even if he isn't registered yet, there is no way back.
KunA has said he wants out ,apparently

Home of Barca Fans