1 - Victor Valdes

Yugi

Valdes will be father for a second time. His partner Yolanda is pregnant. They already have a son, Dylan, born in Aug 2009 #fcblive [ona fm]

Congrats to them! :)

Edit:

Seems like the info was wrong. There's no bb Valdes on the way :(

VV on Facebook: "Before this gets out of hand, I have to deny the reports on my fatherhood. We are not expecting a baby. Said that, if I have a child I am not aware of, I ask him to contact me! Hahaha."

where should I write him?

Superfly

Banned
421330_290192054386601_111095378962937_688497_1639076119_n.jpg

X

xaviniesta

valdes could easily play in almost every top team in europe as a midfider. i think he would be awsome in the busquets role.

catalan force

I mean he is always getting into fights and stuff.. choking people for fun. Put him in midfield and there would be more occasions of him doing that.. he is a lot more protective to our midget players. Though he will give half of EPL midfielders a run for their money.

UberNjufer

I mean he is always getting into fights and stuff.. choking people for fun. Put him in midfield and there would be more occasions of him doing that.. he is a lot more protective to our midget players. Though he will give half of EPL midfielders a run for their money.
:spank:wtf you cant call our players midgets,you spend too much time browsing madrid forum

Home of Barca Fans