1 - Victor Valdes

V

voodoomaster

This is so sad, I had wished for an fortunate ending for valdes. Without him this season dosent look good, pinto is ok, but he does weird things sometimes. Cant trust his apperance. Fuck, this was the worst thing that could happen, his last season and all....

L

linetty

Jordi Mones (doctor, Barcelona boerd member): "The injury of Valdes is not looking good." [@weloba_en]

Alarcón

Keylor Navas and Willy would both be great. I really hope they sign someone, Pinto is not good enough for the very highest level.

spark

Well I certainly won't be holding my breath for them to sign anyone but if they don't we'll be one red card or injury away from oier starting games for us.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If we don't sign anyone, then we should at least promote Masip with immediate effect. The thought of Oier starting for us gives me nightmares.

BarcaGirl

Martino: "Signing another goalkeeper? That's not an option, unless we have another injury. We'll finish the season with this squad."

ughh

CatalinR10

Hospital sources say that Valdes has torn an anterior cruciate ligament. #fcblive (this would mean out for months) [catalunya radio]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Official: Valdes has torn an anterior cruciate ligament and will undergo knee surgery #fcblive

:(

Anims Valdes.

Home of Barca Fans