10 - Ansu Fati

serghei

Fati is a better finisher,Mbappe is much more explosive though.

I'd say Fati has superior technique in short spaces, better passing and better finishing. Mbappe is faster, has more strenght and is a superior dribbler.

If Fati carry on at this rate, he is in Mbappe and Haaland class.

I'd say he's as good as Sancho skill wise.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

I'd say Fati has superior technique in short spaces, better passing and better finishing. Mbappe is faster, has more strenght and is a superior dribbler.

If Fati carry on at this rate, he is in Mbappe and Haaland class.

If you see their qualities,they are perfect for the teams they play....Barca for Ansu Fati and Madrid for Mbappe soon enough.

Gnidrologist

I like the moments on the left flank with quick slick linking up. Especially the moment at around 2.40. This kind of effortless triangle rondo around other team hasn't been witnessed since Pep, when our team was extremely well conditioned and sharp.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Mbappe is faster, has more strenght and is a superior dribbler.

I completely disagree. I see no evidence that Mbappe is truly a superior dribbler apart from more years experience and a bit more pace. Ansu is still 17 and his face isn't even fully developed from puberty nevermind his top speed, which is still really fast. Apart from that he's already the full package.

serghei

He's a bona fide starter now. This guy could easily bag 20 goals this season. Hell, if he bags a brace vs Sevilla he'd have 25% of that tally in 3 games. :lol:

At not even fully 18. Ridiculous.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans