10 - Ansu Fati

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Why? Fucking pathetic privileged fans. We didn?t pay millions to get him yet he is among our best 3 players in the pitch consistently. What more can one ask?

Same can be said about Messi, which then begs the question, why are you hating on him in every post? Sit down, you fucking clown.

kattanib

Same can be said about Messi, which then begs the question, why are you hating on him in every post? Sit down, you fucking clown.

Messi has done what no one can do, he gave us all he can like Ronaldinho did before him... he needs to let go and he was willing to do so but we refused to sell him. Objectively speaking I have no right to blame him given that he knows its time for him to leave. Unlike Fati though, Messi is history and what we are truly asking for is for the manager to fold that page and move on.

malvolio

Rubbish, he was our most dangerous player.

This game he had a better second half. Maybe he drifts in and out.

I'm not trying to have a dig at him. The boy is very young and shouldn't really be under fire and a starter at his age. We should have a starter player there and to rotate Fati in the front line.

kattanib

This game he had a better second half. Maybe he drifts in and out.

I'm not trying to have a dig at him. The boy is very young and shouldn't really be under fire and a starter at his age. We should have a starter player there and to rotate Fati in the front line.

Age isn?t the only factor. The guy has been showing personality, and last game he showed desired and he was burning that Barca was not winning. Reminds me of the Neymar moment when Messi lost hope against PSG. Fati has earned a starter position on the left flank

malvolio

Age isn?t the only factor. The guy has been showing personality, and last game he showed desired and he was burning that Barca was not winning. Reminds me of the Neymar moment when Messi lost hope against PSG. Fati has earned a starter position on the left flank

True about his attitude. I just feel people get on the hype train and when he doesn't deliver he gets roasted like a veteran. That's why I think it would have been better to have someone more experienced and rotate Fati this season.

Home of Barca Fans