10 - Ansu Fati

Kul_z

What i like about him besides his football qualities is his name, Ansu Fati sounds like damn superstar name.

snowy

.. Ansu Fati sounds like damn superstar name.

howla the Fati Signal :batman:

22484.jpg
and he will Ansu ! :cool:

Last edited:

Messi983

Feel sorry for this kid. People will probably have unrealistic expectations for him coming back off a serious injury playing alongside Luuk De Tronc, Bum Aguero and our great captains. Well, at least he has Memphis to take some pressure of him.

Horatio

You're welcome
What unreal expectations? Just hope for him to pick up his pre-injury form. And I did say "hope" not "expect."

Pain if he doesn't. We have suffered enough =(

Horatio

You're welcome
Can't wait for him to come back. Whenever people ask me how Barca is doing I bring up this kid and how he needs to make his return. Stings a bit when some don't know who he is.

mc_lovin

Soo, let's talk squad numbers: 7, 10, 17, 22 and 25 are free. Mingueza, Fati, Demir and Luuk need numbers, 25 is reserved for goalkeepers (correct me if I am wrong). That should be pretty straight forward:
- Fati #7
- Demir #17
- Mingueza #22
- Luuk #10 :worthy:

Realistically Ansu should get the 10, I am not a fan of it though.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Soo, let's talk squad numbers: 7, 10, 17, 22 and 25 are free. Mingueza, Fati, Demir and Luuk need numbers, 25 is reserved for goalkeepers (correct me if I am wrong). That should be pretty straight forward:
- Fati #7
- Demir #17
- Mingueza #22
- Luuk #10 :worthy:

Realistically Ansu should get the 10, I am not a fan of it though.

Ansu already confirmed to get 17.

JerseyAddict

Well, it's not set in stone yet. And I don't remember an announcement apart from the Gamper ceremony. Would be fine for me as well, but given the numbers that are free I hope he gets a fancier one.

What is the LaL deadline to confirm squad numbers?

Messi983

What is the LaL deadline to confirm squad numbers?

Could be wrong but I think it passed midnight when transfer/registration window closed so they had to submit players's list to the league. Don't think there is a deadline when the club have to confirm squad numbers publicly though. Could be in next hours/days or we could wait until the next game.

Home of Barca Fans