10 - Ansu Fati

SeloBarca

Were so Fing lucky we have La Masia
At the same time its really shitty that we have to shoulder everything on a bunch of teenagers

FinBarcelonafan

Insane shooting ability. Even if he doesn't have dribbling and passing abilities, he can reach a top level alone with his shooting. Also his offensive movement.

Should teach Barca's midfielders to shoot like him :pedri:

Didnt he show all those qualities in the first goal?

mc_lovin

His youth coach saying something about his consistency being frightening was spot on. He seems to nail most touches and shots. And I am leaning more and more towards him being actually fast (instead of just reasonably fast).

behindbrowneyes

Were so Fing lucky we have La Masia
At the same time its really shitty that we have to shoulder everything on a bunch of teenagers

Luck doesn't exist.
The club does a lot for La Masia to produce talents and it is a result of hard work, dedication and the necessary funds.

Ansu or Gavi don't look like they have a problem to shoulder responsibility and I'm sure that this way they'll learn the most. It's not that they play with a bunch of teenagers. They are surrounded by experienced and talented players. If you are very talented, it is natural to carry some responsibility. So did Sancho and Haaland at Dortmund, De Ligt and Frenkie at Ajax and many others before. Current squad situation allows Koeman to give minutes to young, talented players and I'm sure they enjoy playing rather than feeling pressure. Not that I think that Alena or Samper were all that talented, but they'd probably donate a kidney to get the chances and opportunities Ansu, Dest, Araujo, Gavi or Pedri get atm. I know not all of them are La Masia products, but all of them have responsibility of starting for Barca at a young age and are no finished products.

Windhook

This pic makes more sense with each goal Fati scores. Keep on bombing, Ansu!
69234860_10157090927494821_1556475210104832000_n.jpg

anthony-kiedis-dated-ione-skye-when-she-was-16-and-he-was-24

He has insane shooting and composture, doesnt have insane speed like Mbappe or strength like Halaand but he does know how to use its strong traits.

Home of Barca Fans