10 - Ansu Fati

Zidane82

Nah folk just find it easy to point out your moronic claims.

Claim Busi was brilliant in game he didnt play then lie about game not being on tv.

Then asking whay Barca are not trying to swap Dembele for Lewa.

When act arrogantly to folk dont be surprised when multiple folk bring up such easy responses.

Dafty.

That game was not on our uk tv .. at least get your facts right .. I was talking about the game 3 days earlier ... but you know that and you would rather play dumb .

To be fair you do pull off being dumb rather well

JamDav1982

?That ? game was not on our uk tv .. at least get your facts right .. I was talking about the game 3 days earlier ... but you know that and you would rather play dumb .

To be fair you do pull off ?being dumb? rather well

Lies it was on La Liga tv.

Stop spouting shit and that is beyond point anyway. Point is not about you missing it.. it is about lying about watching it and Busi being 'brilliant'.

Cries of dumb from someone who...

Claimed Busi was brilliant in game he didnt play then lie about game not being on tv.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Lies it was on La Liga tv.

Stop spouting shit and that is beyond point anyway. Point is not about you missing it.. it is about lying about watching it and Busi being 'brilliant'.

How on earth do you know what packages/ channels are on our telly .

Please stop copying and pasting the same old bollox .. that must be classed as trolling / WUM / or bullying ?
Dikwad :)

JamDav1982

How on earth do you know what packages/ channels are on our telly .

Dikwad :)

You are the one that said it wasnt on tv in UK.... it was... on channel it always is.

Now you have been caught in lie make some claim about 'packages'.

Sensational.

Claim Busi was brilliant in game he didnt play then lie about game not being on tv.

Last edited:

Zidane82

You are the one that said it wasnt on tv in UK.... it was... on channel it always is.

Now you have been caught in lie make some claim about 'packages'.

Sensational.

I am living in your head .. rent free LOL

JamDav1982

Nah been through that one.

When you speak shite there are easy come backs.

The 'rent free' thing you are parroting from others is not as clever as you think.

You are the one mentioning me to kick off this latest wee back and forth... but you are in my head?

Too easy.

Zidane82

Nah been through that one.

When you speak shite there are easy come backs.

The 'rent free' thing you are parroting from others is not as clever as you think.

You are the one mentioning me to kick off this latest wee back and forth... but you are in my head?

Too easy.

Zidane82

There's something seriously wrong with you two.

To be fair I do post about football on a lot of other threads .. it is just this guy and few other of his hangers on who insist on trying to wind me up - usually with copy and pasted comments..

I have simply started doing the same thing back

JamDav1982

Nah your not and as said not an impressive come back to deflect from your idiotic comments as below.

Keep parroting it though. Suits you.

Claim 'rent free' when the one mentioning others to get debate kicked aff.

Top stuff.

Lies about 'packages' on UK tv... stop digging.

JamDav1982

More lies.

On here discussing the ins and outs of the Barca 'levers deals' and vote a watch live for example and giving opinions on it... while you few days later post late news with no idea what it means for club.

Levels.

Zidane82

More lies.

On here discussing the ins and outs of the Barca 'levers deals' and vote a watch live for example and giving opinions on it... while you few days later post late news with no idea what it means for club.

Levels.

Any chance of a translation ?

Home of Barca Fans