10 - Ansu Fati

vuji_31

This rat does not want to leave, and media is saying he will stay one more year.

This is what you get when you give big money to idiot...I would say something else, but I would be banned because of racism.

jamrock

This rat does not want to leave, and media is saying he will stay one more year.

This is what you get when you give big money to idiot...I would say something else, but I would be banned because of racism.
So you're saying you're a racist? Brah lol.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mendes can easily get him more money elsewhere, especially at Wolverhampton lol. He isn't staying because of the money but because he still dreams of making it here having gone through the academy and all. So unlike some of the other mercenaries we've signed throughout the years I'm not sure I'd call him for a "rat".

I'm not that fussed about him staying considering we didn't waste 55m + add-ons on him like we did with Ferran either.

Have doubts about him being a mainstay at the LW, but let's see I guess. Hopefully next summer we can sign a proper LW too.

jamrock

Exactly obviously not staying for the money, the young man missed 2 years of Football after being widely thought of as one of the best young attackers in Europe, playing for a club he loves.

Finally thinking to himself I'm starting the feel somewhat like his old self, make sense he wants to stay.

Torres is who we need to get rid of.

I think more players will leave but it won't be until July, that's when all the fast pace business will happen, hopefully a mid table EPL team comes in for Torres then.

jamrock

Stating the truth in 2023 when leftards all like snowflakes, brings you false alegations.
Are are are

Your swiping generalizations are just stupid & speaks to your own intelligence or the lack there of.

People who are pull the "I'm not racist but" are the worst kind of people, I have more respect for those who just come out & day what's on there mind.

Don't be afraid bro, saaay it, say what's on your mind.

Porque

6494a5ed1c875.r_d.540-675-8778.jpeg

Home of Barca Fans