10 - Ansu Fati

ajnotkeith

He should've been loaned to an easier top league like Germany or Italy. I think sending him to the Prem first was a mistake and too difficult of an environment for him to succeed in in his current form.

I imagine he would find it much easier to score in other leagues and his value would be a lot better.

We can still do that now, also, if he won't stay.

Andresito

Staff member
He can succeed, he can fail. The only thing that is certain is that we will never find out unless he plays 90 minutes week in week out. He won't do that at Barca, didn't do it at Brighton either. He has so much missed playing time to make up for. It will be impossible to give him that amount of patience at Barca. One more loan would be ideal, even at a side like Getafe, as long as he plays.

TheStig

He can succeed, he can fail. The only thing that is certain is that we will never find out unless he plays 90 minutes week in week out. He won't do that at Barca, didn't do it at Brighton either. He has so much missed playing time to make up for. It will be impossible to give him that amount of patience at Barca. One more loan would be ideal, even at a side like Getafe, as long as he plays.

Why is it impossible? Retards like Lewa, Ferran and maybe Chiesa are such heavy competition? Getafe probably has better players there...

Andresito

Staff member
Why is it impossible? Retards like Lewa, Ferran and maybe Chiesa are such heavy competition? Getafe probably has better players there...
There's just no way Ansu will get that comfortable amount of time when players like Raphinha, Ferran, Fermin, Chiesa and Olmo share that LW spot.

Minutes will be scarce and it will be super important to be efficient in those minutes with goals or assists. If a game is 0-0 you bet Ansu will be the first one out in the 55th minute.

Messi983

His work rate won't work with Flick.

But Lewy's work rate will work with Flick enough for him to play full 90 minutes every game?

I know I would prefer to have Ansu coming off the bench for last 30 minutes over Ferran. Play him close to the goal and he's more likely to do something.

Home of Barca Fans