10 - Ansu Fati

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Unlucky not to score, how did he miss from there? Other than that good game. This guy is a natural baller. Reminds me of Neymar's first season here with less ball hogging. He is the complete package.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Unlucky not to score, how did he miss from there? Other than that good game. This guy is a natural baller. Reminds me of Neymar's first season here with less ball hogging. He is the complete package.

Simon got a touch to the ball that turned it to the post

Sailor Mars

Terrific again today. A real winger with some speed.

But I'd rather the club be super cautious with a 17 year old kid regardless of how tight the league race is.
He is still growing and the team shouldn't exert him too much.

Messigician

Terrific again today. A real winger with some speed.

But I'd rather the club be super cautious with a 17 year old kid regardless of how tight the league race is.
He is still growing and the team shouldn't exert him too much.

Nah he has to start. Suarez and Greasmean are done

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Young or not he is clearly the ONLY player in the entire squad with the natural/correct instincts as a LW.

Positions himself well for dribbles and making runs behind/between the defense, cuts in as a dribbler rather than Griez who simply can't even exist out on the wing. Him and Braithwaite are our best attackers in the whole squad in movements off the ball.

And he is always producing some real danger. Hit the post, nearly scored a header with his 1st touch, had a brilliant move to set up Messi. Won't always score, obviously with his age, but fuck me he is 10x more dangerous than Griezmann and is always a threat.

FCBfan22

I would rather see Ansu and Braithwaite on the pitch now than the washed up Suarez and detached Griezmann.

Home of Barca Fans