10 - Ansu Fati

Andresito

Staff member
Good to see him so involved. He's not just a shy kid put on the wing waiting for the ball.

He's actively searching for the ball, wanting to dictate the attack. And he does it well too.

Richard.H

Good to see him so involved. He's not just a shy kid put on the wing waiting for the ball.

He's actively searching for the ball, wanting to dictate the attack. And he does it well too.

What's amazing to me is how intelligent he is for his age. Makes the correct decision most times. I remember other hyped attackers we've had in the past (Munir, Sandro, Tello, etc.) who had good raw talent but you can tell their decision making was not up to par.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

He also always raises his hand when the ball is on the right wing, urging to cross the ball to him. Reminds me of Ronaldo in this sense.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Spain are moving the ball very quickly today which enables him to receive it while already on the move. A sign of things to see from him if we can move the ball as dynamically instead of Busi-Messi-Alba passing it to each other in the center of the pitch.

kattanib

These are things which I miss from Griezmann.

Different players have different fixes. Griezman strikes me as a player than enjoys doing bits of different things while Fati seems like he enjoys scoring more than anything. He is hungry and must keep on doing what he is doing and will reach places if he continues with the same attitude and mindset. Learn Dembele, learn.

kattanib

Last season the only games I enjoyed was when he was on the pitch. I am pretty sure lots of fans got excited to see him play, all the potentials and what could be that he holds. Koeman should play him more often in order to get higher viewership rates

Home of Barca Fans