10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barcelonista

He looks so sharp. Everytime he touches the ball, he creates havoc. And he didn't even try tonight.

MagIX

Dangerous every time he touched the ball. As always, he created so much chances, he could have 100 assists this season.....

X

xaviniesta

he was so unmotivated tonight, didn't make almost any effort, didn't see the ball most of the game. but still produced a few moments of brilliance.

didn't really enjoy his performance tbh.

gingerless

everyone was so fucking lazy tonight.... the ONE time they do manage to get the ball out into the final third and give it to messi he creates a goal scoring chance and gets a free kick

X

xaviniesta

everyone was so fucking lazy tonight.... the ONE time they do manage to get the ball out into the final third and give it to messi he creates a goal scoring chance and gets a free kick

i really like when they don't show replies to these moments. i read somewhere that in the coming euros they won't also show any replies to those controversial moments (penalties, fouls, offsides etc) it's fifas new thing, like in the CWC they also used it.

this should drag people talking about more about the game again, not the referees hopefully.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Granada on Tuesday. Hat-trick says I. He'll beat both his total from last year and Cesar's before the Milan game. Mark my words.

gingerless

i really like when they don't show replies to these moments. i read somewhere that in the coming euros they won't also show any replies to those controversial moments (penalties, fouls, offsides etc) it's fifas new thing, like in the CWC they also used it.

this should drag people talking about more about the game again, not the referees hopefully.

would have been nice if they didn't replay that cuntface and pedro incident in our penalty box 900 times....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans