10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacBoss

dont be selfish,i think hat-trick is inevitable.And 1st CL game is in milan

I am not selfish ... Pedro or Sanchez need a goal or two much more than Messi ...
Yes I know its in Milan but I predict he will score only one there.. then he rests a little vs Bilbao and scores the record breaker against Milan at home...
One can always dream...:messi:

UberNjufer

I am not selfish ... Pedro or Sanchez need a goal or two much more than Messi ...
Yes I know its in Milan but I predict he will score only one there.. then he rests a little vs Bilbao and scores the record breaker against Milan at home...
One can always dream...:messi:
it's granada,we can score 7,8 easily,but if we were to wait a special ocassion for it el clasico would be my choice :)

MacBoss

it's granada,we can score 7,8 easily
Yeahh i know its very likely he will break the record today ... or against mallorca on the weekend but like I said "One can always dream"

if we were to wait a special ocassion for it el clasico would be my choice :)
Yeah ...Best thing would be him breaking the record in the UCL final vs Madrid (if we and Madrid reach it)...that would be more than epic!!

UberNjufer

Yeah ...Best thing would be him breaking the record in the UCL final vs Madrid (if we and Madrid reach it)...that would be more than epic!!
bad thing is it would mean he wouldnt score over 60 goals in a season.Anyway i'm sure he 'll break it tonight and probably all our players will be looking for him tonight

Kerrybai

Lets not be selfish, although I understand why everyone has their preferences for seeing Messi break records :wub:

However if he can keep scoring at this rate lets look at the possibilities.

1. We need him to help us win La Liga, his goals are the only thing keeping is in the race.
2. We all want him the win the Pichichi, and if he wants to keep up with Penaldo he'll need every chance he can get, games at home to weaker opposition are crucial.
3. If he scores 35 league goals this season he becomes top scorer for a single season for Barcelona beating his 34 goal record that he shares with Ronaldo.
4. He could potentially score 41+ goals this season in the league which would see him break Penaldos single season scoring record in the league which is currently the all time record.
5. Clementa Gracia has scored 59 goals for Barcelona in one season ( including 35 in friendlies ) Messi could also break this record.
6. Pele has scored around 700 goals in offical competitions ( lets not forget that was in Brazil ) How great would it be if Messi could reach that tally? I think he'll get around 600 but who knows.
7. If he keeps scoring lots in the league he will keep scoring lets in Europe, again he his our best hope of winning the CL.
8. The above also means he could get the outright record for most goals in a champions league season.
9. Finally imagine if he could break 60 goals? Could he even get close to 70... that would surely break loads of more records.

Oops forgot one, most hat tricks in a seasons is held by Penaldo with 6, Messi must be close to that too surely.

Let's not forget too about climbing the ladder towards becoming the all time top scorer in La Liga, the records to be broken are endless, not that he cares :messi:

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Lets not be selfish, although I understand why everyone has their preferences for seeing Messi break records :wub:

However if he can keep scoring at this rate lets look at the possibilities.

1. We need him to help us win La Liga, his goals are the only thing keeping is in the race.
2. We all want him the win the Pichichi, and if he wants to keep up with Penaldo he'll need every chance he can get, games at home to weaker opposition are crucial.
3. If he scores 35 league goals this season he becomes top scorer for a single season for Barcelona beating his 34 goal record that he shares with Ronaldo.
4. He could potentially score 41+ goals this season in the league which would see him break Penaldos single season scoring record in the league which is currently the all time record.
5. Clementa Gracis has scored 59 goals for Barcelona in one season ( including 35 in friendlies ) Messi could also break this record.
6. Pele has scored around 700 goals in offical competitions ( lets not forget that was in Brazil ) How great would it be if Messi could reach that tally? I think he'll get around 600 but who knows.
7. If he keeps scoring lots in the league he will keep scoring lets in Europe, again he his our best hope of winning the CL.
8. The above also means he could get the outright record for most goals in a champions league season.
9. Finally imagine if he could break 60 goals? Could he even get close to 70... that would surely break loads of more records.

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

F

Flavia

I'm hoping for a brace tonight, at least. I'm sure the team will take the chances. 6x0 is not impossible, even maybe more. So Messi, Pedro and whoever else feels like it, can score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans