Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

You're doing it wrong. This is how it's done:

6c3ur9z4.jpg

this

Ender

The first is a ballon de or. It's from 2005, if I know it well. he won with Argentina, the world cup under 20, and he received this. He was the best.
I think Bilal Khan is pointing out that the base of the trophy is not the same as the other two.

F

Flavia

The first is a ballon de or. It's from 2005, if I know it well. he won with Argentina, the world cup under 20, and he received this. He was the best.
No, it's not the ballon d'or. He won his first in 2009, than won 2010 and 2011, when the award was merged with fifa.
That is probably the golden boy he got in 2005, from an italian magazine.

K

kroki223

No, it's not the ballon d'or. He won his first in 2009, than won 2010 and 2011, when the award was merged with fifa.
That is probably the golden boy he got in 2005, from an italian magazine.

No, it's balon de or, but it's different from the 3, what he won in the last years. 2009,2010,2011.
Individual awards

In addition to team victories, Argentine players have won many individual awards at FIFA World Youth Cups.
Year Golden Ball Golden Boot
1979 Diego Maradona Ramón Díaz
2001 Javier Saviola Javier Saviola
2005 Lionel Messi Lionel Messi
2007 Sergio Agüero Sergio Agüero

F

Flavia

No, it's balon de or, but it's different from the 3, what he won in the last years. 2009,2010,2011.
Individual awards

In addition to team victories, Argentine players have won many individual awards at FIFA World Youth Cups.
Year Golden Ball Golden Boot
1979 Diego Maradona Ramón Díaz
2001 Javier Saviola Javier Saviola
2005 Lionel Messi Lionel Messi
2007 Sergio Agüero Sergio Agüero
That award is not the same as the ballon d'or. Ballon d'or was originally from France Football. It was merged with fifa player of the year in 2010. The pic it's either the golden boy, or a youth fifa award Messi got in 2005. The name might be deceiving (ballon d'or, golden ball), but it's not the same.

X

xaviniesta

some guys have the amazing ability to make simple things so f'cking complicated.

Last edited:

Durden

Amber Heard. :wub:

To remain on topic, I would agree that it is normal for players to yell at teammates. When you're in the moment, and you're frustrated, it is only natural to express your feelings. Tello made a bad decision to [poorly] strike from an improbable angle, and Messi felt compelled to remind him. Simple as that. No need to analyze the situation further.

She's gay right? For some reason my gaydar went a-pingin'.

Hope Leo scores today. Early, preferably, just to settle my crazy nerves.

Kerrybai

Tonight more than ever we needed him to slot those penalties, although I never feel confident when he steps up to take them :blush:

A solid performance.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Messi equals the all-time record of AC Milan's Altafini (1960s) of most goals scored in one European Cup/CL: 14

With 51 goals, Messi equals Henry as player with 4th most CL goals ever #fcblive Have more: Raul, Van Nistelrooy, Shevchenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans