10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

should be 63. terrible misses! but really glad about the penalty. SMASHED IT. also, he didn't get greedy for pedro's goal :wub:

overall awesome performance. somebody gif that bit where he made absolute clowns of that zaragoza defence, fucking blew my mind

Yaotzin

Omg he missed a 1v1 sell him sack pep. Only 60 goals he sucks.

Seriously though even when things don't quite go his way he STILL gets one or two goals and assists. What a genius.

Hatem Ben Arfa

should be 63. terrible misses! but really glad about the penalty. SMASHED IT. also, he didn't get greedy for pedro's goal :wub:

overall awesome performance. somebody gif that bit where he made absolute clowns of that zaragoza defence, fucking blew my mind

i missed this dribble everyone is going on about, was in the loo. someone put up a youtube vid

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
It felt like we only played with one offensive player... all the others were busy giving Zaragoza the ball

CesDel

i missed this dribble everyone is going on about, was in the loo. someone put up a youtube vid

I really hate when that happends :lol: But that play was so freakin' awesome. He had like 5 players on him, he turned like 3 times and fooled them all and then made a brilliant pass to adriano who f#ck it up..

Yugi

a player with no mistake and ridiculous talent
combine that and you get messi, its worth watching sport just because of him

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Messi's 60 goals this season: 38 in La Liga, 2 in Cup, 14 in CL, 3 in Super Cup, 1 Super Cup in Eur, 2 in WC Clubs

:worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans