10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Over-reliant on MEssi...

His sloppy play resulting in the winner for Chelsea, then him not having shots at all while CR7 scored the winner for his team... Hope this spurs him on to kick the shit out of Chelsea and then win the CL for us, so that he would win the Balon d'Or he so much deserves for this season

Bu3aLi

Only positive i could say he did was the pass to xavi.

other than that he was a total ghost.

This could probably be the worst classico performance he will put in his career. I'm hoping it is at least !

Chainsaw

Killahead
He was spending too much time in the middle of the field. It was the same against Chelsea. Looked lazy to me at times going forward. Not surprising if he's darn tired though. The guy has been playing every full 90 minutes matches every 3 fucking days for almost the whole season.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I wonder what him and Arbeloa were arguing about. It really did seem like Arbeloa was getting under his skin.

Man I laughed so hard at Arbeloa. I tell you man, Arbeloa is the ultimate dick and I love him. What a champ, he totally had Messi pissed. What is so annoying with Arbeloa is that he kept on talking back to Messi even when Messi walked away and he has this innocent look on his face.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Man I laughed so hard at Arbeloa. I tell you man, Arbeloa is the ultimate dick and I love him. What a champ, he totally had Messi pissed. What is so annoying with Arbeloa is that he kept on talking back to Messi even when Messi walked away and he has this innocent look on his face.

Yep, Arbeloa is another shinning piece of the Madrisita players puzzle looking like a dick. What a champ!

ivan22

am I the only one who thinks that messi is too readable recently? it feels like the last 10 shots from open play (in the last 2 games) got blocked by a defender...

C

crackh0e

am I the only one who thinks that messi is too readable recently? it feels like the last 10 shots from open play (in the last 2 games) got blocked by a defender...

He's also gotten into that bad habit to always dribble to his left, which is also too predictable. Something has felt wrong in these matches, maybe he's dead tired, I don't know. When that's said though, I don't think he played super vs for instance Bayer Leverkusen when he scored 5. If you discount the goals in that match, you can see the same kinda sloppy dribbling etc. His touch and dribbling doesn't feel tight and fast if you know what I mean, and that can be down to him being tired. He should've been rested at some point I think.

C

crackh0e

Bottom of the line is, he's in bad form now I think. Whether that's down to tiredness or other factors, I don't know. The tiredness plays a part I'm sure, but the last goals he scored where mostly penalties etc. I think his form has been pointing downwards for some time now, but I ignored it vs Milan etc, as he scored 2 pens and stuff. He's heavily marked of course, but that doesn't take away his sloppy tocuh and general play right now.

C

crackh0e

I would love to see one of you guys play 180 minutes weekly for 8 months, how would you look like

That's not what it's about. His form is much worse, and that's the fact. Messi must know if it's tiredness or what, and then find a solution. Let's hope we can beat Chelsea and get to CL final. Then we could rest Messi a bit, for the Copa and CL final.

abual3bed1

That's not what it's about. His form is much worse, and that's the fact. Messi must know if it's tiredness or what, and then find a solution. Let's hope we can beat Chelsea and get to CL final. Then we could rest Messi a bit, for the Copa and CL final.

what bad form??

scoring around 25 goals in the last 2 months count as bad form!!

C

crackh0e

what bad form??

scoring around 25 goals in the last 2 months count as bad form!!

Can't you see tendencies? It has been pointing downwards since Milan. Most of his last goals were pens. The last matches he hasn't been playing even close to his best. I'm a Messi fan, so chill out, I know what he's done for us this season, but fact is he's not in good form NOW.

Yugi

yeah, Leo really has bad form lately, I mean scoring just 5 in CL quarter final against some Bayern Leverkusen? give me a break everyone can do it without problem
nah whatever, this guy is something else and after this summer rest he will finally lift it up to Maradona level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans