10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChuckaOwns

He's going to remebered as one of the best of all time, if not the best, and we get to watch him every week.

desoe

He's going to remebered as one of the best of all time, if not the best, and we get to watch him every week.

My future kids are sooooooo much screwed up. They will be born after the "Messi era", it's so sad.

BUT, if I make one tomorrow, maybe he/she could have the chance to catch the "late Messi era", although probably it won't be so flashy, but still counts for something I guess.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pep is a fabulous coach but it's often Messi's magic rather than tactical schemes that win us points.

IraqiCulé

My future kids are sooooooo much screwed up. They will be born after the "Messi era", it's so sad.

BUT, if I make one tomorrow, maybe he/she could have the chance to catch the "late Messi era", although probably it won't be so flashy, but still counts for something I guess.
Go make one dude. :messi:

Nirre_99

Looks like messi is back to his old self again :)

Would like to see him putting away a 1 on 1 soonish again though, but 2 goals and being dangerous the whole game leaves noone able to complain.

He is MoM by miles as has been said.

Galning

Maybe your kid can become the new Messi...

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
That chance in the first half where he beat 3 players and shot from a tight angle was just ridiculous. Would have been one of the goals of the season. He was unlucky with the other chance first half which hit the keeper's shoulder. Still though he took his two goals really well, he's definitely back on it again.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
[youtube]P0_pgOTABBo[/youtube]

looks amazing, deals with 5 defenders even.

And oh yeah, he went to collect his ballon d"Or in Paris with the words: "I dedicate this trophy to my teammates, We share this trophy."

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

E

Esteve

Hero. Is he in Paris now? Best player in the world playing for Barça!

Ahhhhh!

Juan03

[youtube]P0_pgOTABBo[/youtube]

looks amazing, deals with 5 defenders even.

And oh yeah, he went to collect his ballon d"Or in Paris with the words: "I dedicate this trophy to my teammates, We share this trophy."

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

:worthy: a true gentleman on and off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans