10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaugranaGirl

I hope our little maestro is alright...

Great performance tonight, again. Cool to see him score from a FK. Hopefully he'll get to take more in future.

mlampa

Sorry, don't believe that, he only walked off the pitch 5 minutes ago.

Have you ever heard of the internet, you know, the thing you're on now? One of the bigger newspapers had live text reports from the match and Swedish tv also had live coverage of the match ... could be either of the two.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
can someone describe what happened to messi how he was hurt and where i am about to watch the game just got home from work

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I saw him get carried aswell. My prediction is that he tore some tissues around the ankle. 10-14 days possibly.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
We should be praying he is fit, it's a disaster if it's not. Sweet freekick though and a very good game from him.

B

beautifulgame

Honestly, the injury doesn't look good. Messi is a very strong guy, a beast, however, the way his ankle rolled it's likely that some ligaments were damaged.

Gonzalez_Barca

Cause she is a reporter. And a woman.

Let us wait what the injury will be.

No I don't think so :p

She's a very good reporter and gets access to every event that she wish to.

Anyway she just had and interview with Pep were Pep said that Messi had problems with his Ankle and might not be back for the "mundial"

Last edited:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Uh... The camera was focusing on Messi. He was being helped by two guys to get off the pitch, which leads me to think that this injury will keep him out for some time.

So the reporter wasn't right, because she said five when you only saw two. The Swedish press sounds even more unreliable than the trash we have in the UK.

Have you ever heard of the internet, you know, the thing you're on now? One of the bigger newspapers had live text reports from the match and Swedish tv also had live coverage of the match ... could be either of the two.

No I haven't, I communicate on here via psychic powers, I assumed everybody else did the same.

E

Esteve

Pep just said that Messi may miss the Club World Cup, but that he "doesn't know" :lol: Go on, Pep! You can believe me as it was just on TV.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
man if he misses the world club cup he will be gutted he missed it last time also... dang it can someone please describe to me what happeneed please.. i am about to watch the game but i wanna know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans