10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Judging from his fluo clothes under his jacket, he is from Barcelona.

I dunno, he holds a ticket up as if to say "this gives me the right to say what I want."

but who the hell knows.

anyway messi is a legend.not only has won all that stuff but he's been a major factor in all the wins too! he's amaaaazing!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
rixlba.jpg

Defo member of the staff. Why would he be so close to Piqué and Messi if he isn't related? (and if he would be, I would react somekinda different to Messi when I was wearing Barcelona wear being not part of FC Barcelona)

dragging the joke along, As Meta said, it's typical to waive with your ticket to say you can do what you want. None of the other persons around looks to care so.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

rixlba.jpg

Defo member of the staff. Why would he be so close to Piqué and Messi if he isn't related? (and if he would be, I would react somekinda different to Messi when I was wearing Barcelona wear being not part of FC Barcelona)

dragging the joke along, As Meta said, it's typical to waive with your ticket to say you can do what you want. None of the other persons around looks to care so.

dude it's a member of the staf and the guy gave Messi a card which meant messis behaviour was unacceptable on the bench :)

zanela

He is a member of the staff. I recall reading about him in one of the catalan papers. Don't remember his name. From wht i read, hes been there since the Rijkaard era and part of his job is to show the new players around the club and help them find accomodation etc in the city.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Most of the estudiantes fans were singing anti-messi songs outside the stadium. The hate is ridicilous. No wonder he celebrated the goal extra special.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

well yeah. He celebrated when he eliminated his own compatriots playing for a foreign team.
Look what happenned at Maradona and Napels vs Argentina

MinaFCB

--
--The circle is closed.6/6.Champions of all and you were chosen for the best player of the final.Se cerró el círculo. Seis de seis. Campeones de todo y usted elegido el mejor del partido.
--This was an impressive year,and ending it in that way,suffering,is even more beautiful.It was a trophy that club and whole team needed.I feel glad for the team and for myself too,because of awards I got.At the moment,I think we cannot realize what we have done.It’ll be difficult for any other team to repeat it,and as time passes this will be even more valuable.
--This ended with your goal.In Rome, header and here,scored by chest or heart.
--It was very hard for us.Playing against very good team,very well organized ,and we suffered a lot.It was very hard for me to find my place on the pitch,I didn’t fell comfortable .I scored thanks to Dani ,I had luck to be there.And as always I looked to the sky and dedicated it to my grandma Celia and God ,for everything he gave us.

But you still need to receive another trophy,Fifa World Player is waiting for you,which,like Balon de Oro will establish you as a king of the world.Do you agree with that?
--No, of course,I’m not king of the world,nor number one,I don’t believe in such things.I am the one I’ve always been and I’m lucky to be part of one great team.I don’t feel like the best one,the best is Barca.I only think about the team,something we managed to achieve and nobody else,and that’s what makes me happy. Of course,everyone likes individual awards .This was historic year for FCB and for me,but all that thanks to work of whole team.

--What is you favourite memory from this year?
--It’s difficult to choose one or two.We had so many amazing moments.There were many beautiful emotions.I think about Rome ,but also Liga,Bernabeu….It’s impossible to choose only one,and that’s also a beautiful part of all this.This is why this year is so special.

--How do you cope with everything that happens around you?Few days ago,for example,your name was chanted,none other than in Abu Dhabi.
--I’m happy because of everything that happened,because of everything we won and of course,because of things I won at individual level.I’m doing what I like ,in a magnificent club,which helped me when I was 13,with players with whom I have a very good relationship.Can I ask for anything else?Everything is perfect.

--Is it difficult?You have only 22 years,it’s not easy to remain the same while you life is changing ;fame,admiration,awards,money..
--Well,I don’t think about that stuff.I only think about playing ,that’s what I like the most.i don’t have much time to think about other things,we play every thre days,train every day,and I don’t know,other things aren’t that important,I simply don’t think about them.I don’t wanna be bothered by such things.I wanna play,be with teammates,We all want the same.There’s a very good atmosphere in the team and that’s what makes everyone happy.I only want to enjoy..

--Few days ago,one of your previous coaches,Guillermo Hoyos ,said that he sends you messages where he writes unique advices for you like :”Messi,put music in your brain. ‘’
--Yes,I often talk to Guillermo,and it’s true that he sent me that.’Let music be in your mind ,on the pitch,be yourself,be happy inside,do what you like ,never thing about other things. ‘

-So do you do all that?
--Yes,that’s what I was talking about,doing what I like.I play as when I was a child.Of course it’s not the same when we talk about importance and all but,I wanna say that I love football as I did before and always follow my instinct. .

What does Pep mean to you?
--His is crucial in my career.He understood me as a footballer and as a person.Theres nothing better for a footballer.He is very humane,he was amazing to me ,since the first day.I remember of Olympics,he asked me If I wanted to go,I said yes and he immediately let me go.He understood me,he realized it was important for me.That’s why ,when we won it,one of the first things I did was calling him and expressing my gratitude.He was crucial,the main reason why all this happened ,why we won all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans